With Which Phones Would You Compliment This System
Mar 3, 2006 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TheMooN

New Head-Fier
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen .

I am pretty clueless when it comes to good quality headphones thus have been digesting information from these excellent forums .

Having just read thro many threads such as txa's most informative DT880, HD650, K701 Review I am rather overwhelmed with the choice available and I would be most grateful for any advice regarding which of the phones in the DT880, HD650, K701 price range (Or any other's suggested ) might compliment well with my current system and audio tastes.

I am running a Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 3D CD player through a Nu-Vista M3 Super Integrated Amp + Additional M3 Power Unit ( Also occasionally run an A3 CD player )

I listen mainly to Classical and Classical Vocals ranging from Andras Scholl to Emma Kirkby ~ Various Jazz Styles , Rat Pack and similar , Hendrix , Motown with the occasional bit of 70's and 80's thrown in .

Thanks !!!

Mar 4, 2006 at 12:13 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for your reply jagorev
tongue.gif

I was hoping that a member might have an Nu-Vista M3 setup and could give me some pointers which cans would suit the audio signiture of the M3 !!

Mar 4, 2006 at 12:22 PM Post #4 of 5
Definitely either the Sennheiser 600 or 650s.

Though now your going find yourself having to decide between the two. Some people hate the 650s and prefer the 600s and vice versa.

Personally I like the 600s more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back