With Both Good Looks and Strengths, FiiO FH5s, 2BA 2DD IEMs, Is Officially Released!
Apr 26, 2021 at 7:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 104

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
4213402.jpg

Recently, our users may have heard that we FiiO will be releasing new products soon. Some information and details about our products have continuously triggered discussions. Many customers kept asking us when our new products would be available. Here it is. On the 1
4th birthday of FiiO, we give all of our sincerity to make the #FiiO 2021 New Earphones Launch Event# happen. We just cannot help telling you that your expected earphones finally come to you.
"It will be one of the most popular earphones with such an attractive appearance than that in the same price range. "
"It will be one of the most powerful earphones than that in the same price range. "
"It will be one of the most competitive hybrid earphones than that in the same price range. "
"......"
Then how exactly is it? Now let's get started to know today's rookie.

01/ Highly-capable configurations
The FH5s is designed with a brand-new 2 balanced armatures+2 dynamic driver acoustic architecture. The dual dynamic driver setup connects the bass and mids together more smoothly and coherently, as well as covers a wider range of frequencies and provides a larger soundstage. It simply creates a better sense of atmosphere and truly envelops you into the music!
4213397.gif

02/Attractive styling and strong performance
The open-air mesh guides perfectly blend with the layered "dragon scales" on the faceplate of the FH5s to give it a powerful, stunning design. Whether you choose the black and gold or silver and gold colors, the FH5s maintains its striking looks.
4213398.gif

03/Step into a world of fun
To meet more individual music preferences, the FH5s designed three tuning switches for the bass, mids, and treble, allowing 8 possible sound schemes. In addition, 2.5/3.5/4.4 plugs are included so that one cable satisfies many different kinds of devices and upgrades the music experience.
4213400.gif

Key features of the FiiO FH5s include:
*All-new acoustic design, 2BA+2DD architecture
*12mm beryllium-plated dome/PU gasket dynamic driver+6mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver+TWFK-30017 balanced armature
*Semi-open design at the rear cavity with grand soundstage
*TRISHELL acoustic design
*3 sound tuning switches
*3 swappable headphone plugs

To find out more about the FH5s, please visit the product page on https://www.fiio.com/fh5s.

Best regards,
Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Apr 26, 2021 at 10:58 AM Post #2 of 104
Looks interesting, but how much is it?

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #4 of 104
4213402.jpg

Recently, our users may have heard that we FiiO will be releasing new products soon. Some information and details about our products have continuously triggered discussions. Many customers kept asking us when our new products would be available. Here it is. On the 1
4th birthday of FiiO, we give all of our sincerity to make the #FiiO 2021 New Earphones Launch Event# happen. We just cannot help telling you that your expected earphones finally come to you.
"It will be one of the most popular earphones with such an attractive appearance than that in the same price range. "
"It will be one of the most powerful earphones than that in the same price range. "
"It will be one of the most competitive hybrid earphones than that in the same price range. "
"......"

The FH5s is designed with a brand-new 2 balanced armatures+2 dynamic driver acoustic architecture. The dual dynamic driver setup connects the bass and mids together more smoothly and coherently, as well as covers a wider range of frequencies and provides a larger soundstage. It simply creates a better sense of atmosphere and truly envelops you into the music!
4213397.gif

The open-air mesh guides perfectly blend with the layered "dragon scales" on the faceplate of the FH5s to give it a powerful, stunning design. Whether you choose the black and gold or silver and gold colors, the FH5s maintains its striking looks.
4213398.gif

To meet more individual music preferences, the FH5s designed three tuning switches for the bass, mids, and treble, allowing 8 possible sound schemes. In addition, 2.5/3.5/4.4 plugs are included so that one cable satisfies many different kinds of devices and upgrades the music experience.
4213400.gif

*12mm beryllium-plated dome/PU gasket dynamic driver+6mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver+TWFK-30017 balanced armature
*3 sound tuning switches

To find out more about the FH5s, please visit the product page on https://www.fiio.com/fh5s.

Best regards,
Interesting. Would be great to see how does it compare with the FD5!!

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #6 of 104
1699 rmb - should be 300 usd or lower.

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #8 of 104
I wonder what is the price gonna be, probably these will be relatively expensive. If I'll be able to afford them, I might take them though. Really atractive features.
Hifigo has these on sale for 269$, if thats the case then it's pretty good pricing.

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:54 AM Post #11 of 104
The very last thing that I need or can justify right now is another set of IEMs.
These are fascinating - I want to hear them!!!!!

Apr 26, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #12 of 104
These do look promising. I like the physical design and the tuning switches. Also the double dynamic driver setup interests me.

Apr 26, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #14 of 104
4213402.jpg

"......"

4213397.gif

4213398.gif

4213400.gif

*3 sound tuning switches

Best regards,
Stunning looks! I'm looking forward to experience this... I really liked the silver variant btw... looks really premium... even better than FH7 imo

Apr 26, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #15 of 104
couldn't find sound impression any where.
I had issue with FH5 fit, then I heard that FiiO remedy it in later production.
I suppose that this FH5s should have no issue as such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back