1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WireWorld Platinum Eclipse 8 1m pair RCA interconnects

Trader History (10)
  1. Vangelis
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    8AFA81F2-BAD6-42F0-B596-3DDC23164955.png I don’t think I can add more praise on the performance of Wireworld Platinum cables beyond what has already been pretty well-documented.

I Purchased these Platinum Eclipse 8 1 meter RCA cables as I thought it was moving to single ended preamp and amp, I went a different direction, hense, these Platinum 8 one meter single ended (RCA) cables are for sale. The cables are only 6 months old and have been handled with TLC in a humidity controlled, pet, smoke and wife free man cave. I am the first and only owner and was purchased from an authorized dealer. I will be replacing these with World Platinum 8 balanced for the new system because I have not heard a finer sounding interconnect or perhaps an interconnect that sounds as close to nothing.

I have HeadFi feed back but you can also review my 18yrs of strong Audigon feedback member 5560.
    These Platinum cables list at $3000. I am asking 1695.00 Sorry, sale limited to US lower 48 states.

Terms: Pay Pal
    Contact Dave

2. Vangelis
    Bump