Wireless or Wired Earphones under $35
May 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Elijah369

New Head-Fier
I was considering KZ AS06, KZ ZS7 and CCA C10. I almost bought the CCA C10 but saw wireless QCY QS2, Rockspace EB30, Haylou GT1 and Mifa x1.

I have 30 bucks to throw away since I can't go through the trouble of replacing them once they're delivered. So I'd appreciate it if anyone can recommend me something. I don't mind if it's wired or not but the tws ones look good at that price

Jun 1, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #2 of 6
Of those you listed, KZ is the most prominently well known and popular so it must be for a reason (I think?).

However, a big however, is that I would recommend saving up instead and get higher tier IEMs because otherwise it's a slippery slope because you'll eventually want to upgrade for sure anyway lol...

Jun 4, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 6
I am pretty new to this, have a few iems. Happen to be listening to the c10 now. Pretty good sound for the money. A bit bass heavy but depending on your taste that may be a good thing. In my experience cheap wireless have very poor sound quality.

Oct 28, 2019 at 4:04 AM Post #6 of 6
If you can scrounge together 8 bucks to add to your 35 mentioned in the title of your post, you can get into a ZS10 Pro, which is really good at its price-point, in my opinion. Available on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back