Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Mar 4, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #3 of 10
I don't know how good a wireless track ball would be for gaming (rick don't play games
tongue.gif
) but I could not survive the day without mine and find a mouse to be not only archaic but damn aggravating to use.Seems to be slow motion in comparison but does take a bit of getting used to

Mar 5, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #6 of 10
Any gamer that is affraid of a wireless mouse is living in the past. The bandwidth used on the signal transmission of newer wireless mice exceeds that of standard USB itself (Logitech in particular). They don't have the delay of the wireless mice of yesteryear to wake from power conservation mode, and the batteries last plenty long. If anything, the not having to worry about tripping up on a cord makes them better for intensive tasks like gaming hehe.

Mar 5, 2006 at 6:45 AM Post #7 of 10
Like the above poster, I dont believe the "wireless = lag" angle that people like to take. I've used several wired systems (G5 + MX keyboard, MX518 + MX keyboard) and I have found that there is no real difference between those combos and my wireless MX3000 (MX1000 + keyboard).

Anyways, I highly recommend the MX3000 combo. I love mine
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 10:17 AM Post #9 of 10
Careful if you have a roomate with wireless. When he used his mouse, I couldn't type anthing. It was weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back