Wireless headphones NC Headphones
Oct 21, 2016 at 8:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ironcross12

Head-Fier
Hello guys,

I have the Sennheiser Game one headset and used it for 2.5 years.
I have been looking at some wireless headphones to use with my PC and laptop maybe Iphone also. i like the Noise cancellation headphones.

Been looking at some in store I did want the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 over ear but my ears are to big so dont go over and don't block out noise.

I did try the Sennheiser PXC 550 fitted my ears better but i'm not keen on the touch controls would like buttons better.

So i looked at the Bose QuietComfort 35 they seemed good. but i do like the Sennheiser brand better. 
I'm just a little stuck on which ones to get.

Mar 26, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #2 of 2
If you are staying around that price bracket Id suggest the QC35 II, from my perspective they are light, they have a cleaner sound than the Sony WH1000 and are brighter but dont sacrifice on bass.

I loved the tactile buttons on mine thats what I miss the most.

Personally I had the QC35 II for 30 days and had to return, I had nearly 10 pairs but quality control was horrible, alot had melting plastic, one had bubbles near the light display, one had really bad wrinkles on the leather. But those were small things that pissed me off, you may not be as meticulous as a shopper as I.

I ended up going with the B&O H9i, a bit more expensive but I think its worth it. They sound 10 times better to me, much clearer crisp sound with a punchy bass. 5 years time when your wireless headphone battery cant hold a charge you will have to throw your Bose QC35 in the garbage because bose has repeatedly told me they dont do battery replacements. My H9i will probably last me 10+ years simply due to the fact that I can easily slip in a new battery when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back