wireless full size phones
Feb 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

doggrell3000

New Head-Fier
is there a wireless full size pair of phones that are worth owning ? i mostly listen to solo classical piano but do on occasion listen to songs written in the past twenty years .
wireless phones have not received very enthusiastic reviews but i was hoping the technology may have recently improved . sony and senn and akg are the only companies i know of that make wireless phones . are any of them any good ? thanks

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #2 of 4
my first choice would be the akg k840kl with klear technology ( whatever that is ) . i have seen these wireless phones listed in europe and japan but they are soon to be sold in the usa in april according to the akg website for around $250 . hopefully amazon will sell them cheaper . these phones include a small portable transmitter so they can be used inside or outside the house . that is an appealing idea . if they have any soundstage or bass at all then they may be a good wireless set . has anybody heard the akg k840kl phones ? thanks .

http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_browse/product_detail.asp?urlMaterialNumber=K840KL&status=

Feb 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 4
Sennheiser RS220.

Feb 8, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #4 of 4
If they are digital they will work ok. All the analog ones I have tried, like the Senn basic tier ones hiss way too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back