Wire Braiding Style and Instructions?
Mar 24, 2006 at 9:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kin0kin

Headphoneus Supremus
particularly for 8 conductors or more. What braiding style do you use? I've tried Litz (i believe the common name is french sinnet), they are rather flat and don't look very nice
tongue.gif
what other techniques are recommended? crown? round? square? I can't really find full instructions about them online though

Mar 25, 2006 at 12:10 PM Post #2 of 4
Check the thread regarding "best place to get the blue alps". Inside you'll find a link to a shop in hong kong which has cheac pots. In that website the store owner has a tutorial to make 8 wire braid. The only thing you should do different is to increase the length between the different strands. I'll explain this better later since I'm in a hurry right now!

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
Check the thread regarding "best place to get the blue alps". Inside you'll find a link to a shop in hong kong which has cheac pots. In that website the store owner has a tutorial to make 8 wire braid. The only thing you should do different is to increase the length between the different strands. I'll explain this better later since I'm in a hurry right now!

yeah ive checked that...it's my thread after all
biggrin.gif
i didnt seen an instruction...but it's alright now, i figured out how to braid like HGA's cables
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back