wirbeltier
Mar 28, 2006 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

greenhorn

Headphoneus Supremus
Thumbs up for wirbeltier!

He is a very nice and reliable "business" partner. Our communication was quick and crystal clear, he paid instantly and our transaction was a pleasure overall.

[size=small]HIGHLY RECOMMENDED![/size]

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2006 at 8:02 AM Post #4 of 8

zantafio

New Head-Fier
I just bought a headphone (Audio-Technica ATH-W1000) from Wirbeltier: it was in perfect condition, which means 2 things:
- he takes care of his objects
- he takes care of the delivery (object was more protected than you could dream of)

So, Wirbeltier is reliable and fast (as soon as the payment is on his account, the object is sent for delivery).

Perfect transaction !

Aug 8, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #5 of 8

cribeiro

100+ Head-Fier
Got a Porta Corda MkII from Wirbeltier this morning (7:30!, crazy German Postal Service...). But it was a nice way to wake up
smily_headphones1.gif

As good as mint condition, very well packed and protected, sent as soon as the bank transfer was closed.

I am enjoying the amp right now
cool.gif
! Danke, Wirbeltier!

Sep 5, 2006 at 7:37 PM Post #6 of 8

omahem

Banned
Wirbeltier (Klaus) did a superb job as seller. Every aspect of this (international) transaction was a joy. Would do business again with Klaus in a heartbeat!!! Thank you...

Sep 25, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #7 of 8

daveDerek

Headphoneus Supremus
Klaus and i swapped some expensive cans. i've traded with other head-fiers before but this was the first time i've been involved in an intercontinental deal. he shipped quickly and the phones arrived in primo shape. unfortunately the other end of the transaction didn't go as smoothly as the phones i sent were lost in customs for a time. Klaus was patient and remained cheerful throughout this period. in fact i think he was calmer and more patient than me while awaiting the arrival of his new phones. he's a true gentleman and a great head-fier to do business with!

Jun 25, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #8 of 8

rodaballo

100+ Head-Fier
Excellent deal with Klaus. Do not hesitate in dealing with him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread