Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Apr 19, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #3,228 of 4,124
Not using my Fiio X7 like I thought I would. Selling for $550.00.

Included X7 Mk I
AM2 amp
3' coax to 3.5
12' coax to 3.5
power and coax charging stand
leather case
All boxes and manuals

Original firmware

PM me if interested. Will put on for sale in a couple weeks if nobody is interested.

Jim

Apr 25, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #3,230 of 4,124
Hey guys, anyone have a pair of HD650's for sale? A work friend was looking at buying them off massdrop but I figured I'd check here first for him.
I've got a set that have been in their box for a long while. But I cant beat the $200 price tag on Massdrop.

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #3,232 of 4,124
Hi guys,

I thought that I'd pass this along. Because Focal is still sold out of Clear until June sometime, they have offered us the Clear Professional at essentially the same price. If anyone is interested in a pair please let me know so that I can order enough. If you don't know the difference between the two, the Clear and Clear Professional are identical sonically. Only the finish Black and Red (Clear Pro) vs all Grey (Clear) and the accessories supplied are different. Clear Professional comes with a 5m coiled cable, a 1.2m cable, a 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter and a pair of additional cushions.

Feel free to PM me to find out the special price for the group if you are interested. I should have these next week.

Thanks!

Apr 28, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #3,233 of 4,124
Hi guys,

I thought that I'd pass this along. Because Focal is still sold out of Clear until June sometime, they have offered us the Clear Professional at essentially the same price. If anyone is interested in a pair please let me know so that I can order enough. If you don't know the difference between the two, the Clear and Clear Professional are identical sonically. Only the finish Black and Red (Clear Pro) vs all Grey (Clear) and the accessories supplied are different. Clear Professional comes with a 5m coiled cable, a 1.2m cable, a 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter and a pair of additional cushions.

Feel free to PM me to find out the special price for the group if you are interested. I should have these next week.

Thanks!

Dang those are intriguing. I've been looking for a set that are easier drive than my HE-6... but I was also hoping for something in a more compact form factor. Do you have a set to listen to at the shop?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #3,235 of 4,124
Attention Sennheiser fans, we just had a customer trade in a pair of gently used HD800 with the balanced cable and an HDVD800 headphone amp/DAC. These were purchased at Advance about 2.5 years ago and are in excellent condition. If you're interested in them please let me know as they will go fast. We are priced in store at $1299 for the headphones with balanced cable and $1499 for the amp/DAC. I will extend the usual headphone group discount. PM me for that price or come in store to check them out and mention that you are from the head-fi group.

Apr 29, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #3,238 of 4,124
Huh, must be spring cleaning for everybody eh?

Has anyone here got an old gaming keyboard with gaudy bright backlighting? My dad's eyes aren't so good these days and I was thinking a backlit keyboard would be easier for him to read.

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #3,239 of 4,124
Anyone interested in a head-fi meet? My schedule has conflicted with every meet thus so far so I'm hosting one!

July 28th starting at noon.

It'll be at my apartment in South Tuxedo. I'll send a PM to those interested when the date nears. (I'm a few minutes from Nathan's parents home)

I'll provide smokies/burgers, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Bring your own booze if ya wish.

Let me know if you can make it!

Gear I have: Schiit Bifrost Uber, Hifiman HE-4XX, Audiotechnica ATH-AD2000X, GoVibe Martini amp

I'd love to listen to the Fostex THX00 and anything from Audeze. Stax too but I'm not going to cross my fingers on those haha

Cheers

Jun 1, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #3,240 of 4,124
Anyone interested in a head-fi meet? My schedule has conflicted with every meet thus so far so I'm hosting one!

July 28th starting at noon.

It'll be at my apartment in South Tuxedo. I'll send a PM to those interested when the date nears. (I'm a few minutes from Nathan's parents home)

I'll provide smokies/burgers, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Bring your own booze if ya wish.

Let me know if you can make it!

Gear I have: Schiit Bifrost Uber, Hifiman HE-4XX, Audiotechnica ATH-AD2000X, GoVibe Martini amp

I'd love to listen to the Fostex THX00 and anything from Audeze. Stax too but I'm not going to cross my fingers on those haha

Cheers
Sounds good, so far I think I am available. Don't have any of the gear you want to hear though... I am happy to bring my usual gear as well as my vintage Audio-technica electro-stats. Not Stax, but same principle...

ALSO, I bought 4 Blue Circle Yalu Bulala power surge protectors. I only needed 2, but if I bought 4 I got free shipping which was comparable to buying 3. I would be happy to sell 2 if any one wants them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back