Win some Image S4s
Jun 3, 2009 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Amy

Sponsor Klipsch
Jun 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 10
Fun. I am assuming it is one entry per contest rather than one over the course of all four. It is either slightly ambiguous or I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...or both.

Jun 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #3 of 10
I already entered 10x. I only see one contest, the photo caption thing. You can enter as much as you want. Odds are there will be several of the same theme, etc., so it will come down to a random drawing. Depends on the number of entries.

Jun 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already entered 10x. I only see one contest, the photo caption thing. You can enter as much as you want. Odds are there will be several of the same theme, etc., so it will come down to a random drawing. Depends on the number of entries.

"Limit one entry per valid household mailing address
for an entry by regular mail or per valid e-mail address for an online entry. Should multiple entries be received, all such entries will not be eligible and entrant will be disqualified."
This is a quote from the official contest rules. I also read it to say 1 entry per bi-weekly contest. That would be a total of 4 entries.
k

Jun 6, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #5 of 10
>us residents only
frown.gif

Thanks for the giveaway though!

Jun 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #8 of 10
We will announce the winner on Monday - we are combing through all the entries now. Funny stuff!
More caption contests to follow...

Jun 18, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #9 of 10
I ordered a set of S4s through Amazon yesterday. Would I get them faster if I ordered them directly from Klipsch or does it matter? I think I can still cancel the Amazon order.

Any updates on when these will start shipping?

Thanks.

Jun 19, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #10 of 10
We hope to have some at Klipsch.com early next week, I'm not sure when we'll have enough for Amazon -- probably the next week. They will go fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back