Win one of three iFi audio xCAN + Meze 99 Classics Silver headphones combos
Apr 4, 2020 at 3:34 AM Post #16 of 52
It's such a nice surprise to see a promotion like this that both doesn't require social media & is available in EU aswell.

I've actually won a giveaway once in my lifetime. I won half a year's supply of - tampons. I joined in not really paying attention on what it was for. Initially I thought I had won a 30k€ car. :neutral_face:
You can use them as earplugs to save your ears for when/if you win the Meze 99C. :smile:

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:15 AM Post #17 of 52
Finally a contest one doesn't have to deal with social media to enter, lol :p gl every1 :9
I meeeeean, I could tell you why other companies want to connect giveaways with social media, or at least list two really good reasons, but I also get why you wouldn’t want one more thing pushing to your social feeds.

In general, this is clearly a very generous giveaway!

Apr 4, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #20 of 52
I’m in! Thank you iFi for this great giveaway, like other mentioned, it’s good not to have to use social media. Stay safe everyone, music is their for our soul and sanity during these crazy time :L3000:

Apr 5, 2020 at 5:18 AM Post #23 of 52
Very cool :darthsmile: Thanks for the opportunity

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:37 AM Post #25 of 52
Hmmm I wouldn't mind winning these :p thanks for sharing! ^^ good luck everyone!!!

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:41 AM Post #26 of 52
Thank you IFI and Meze. 2 great products and companies. I'd be happy to win one, but a combo is awesome.

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:55 PM Post #28 of 52
Cheers to who ever wins these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back