Win a Titan Audio Nyx Mains Power Block - from AmericaHiFi
Apr 30, 2021 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
Head-Fi Special 3 Day Sale: Friday thru Sunday (April 30th, 2021 - May 2nd 2021)
Use Code: HEADFISMILE with any purchase, for a chance to win a Titan Audio Nyx Mains Power Block (retail $249.00)
AND you get a 15% discount off your full order!

Start Shopping Here: americahifi.com/shop

The winner will be announced in this thread on Monday, May 3rd at Noon Pacific Time.
We will ship the Titan Nyx Power Block to the winner as soon as we get stock of this new product (May 2021)

Please Note: we only ship products to the USA.

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Head-Fi Nyx Promotion - three day.png

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2021 at 7:07 PM Post #3 of 15
Head-Fi Special 3 Day Sale: Friday thru Sunday (April 30th, 2021 - May 2nd 2021)
Use Code: HEADFISMILE with any purchase, for a chance to win a Titan Audio Nyx Mains Power Block (retail $249.00)

The winner will be announced in this thread on Monday, May 3rd at Noon Pacific Time.
We will ship the Titan Nyx Power Block to the winner as soon as we get stock of this new product (May 2021)

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Great offer!

Apr 30, 2021 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 15
Great offer!
Thank you - the discount code works for any items ordered (QED cables, iFi Audio, Atlas cables etc), and anyone using the code will automatically be entered to win the Titan Nyx Mains Power Block (shown above), which retails for $249.00

Anyone entering will receive an email from me notifying them that they are entered, and the winner will be announce here in this thread, and directly by email to the winner!

Good Luck.
Robert

Last edited:
May 1, 2021 at 3:15 PM Post #5 of 15

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Wow, just seeing this now. I will be sure to check this out, I would love a power block :)

May 1, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #6 of 15
Remember - you are automatically entered to win a Titan Audio, Nyx Power Block (value $249) when you purchase ANYTHING from our site, you need to use code: HEADFISMILE when you checkout, and you also get an automatic 15% discount... this offer runs through Sunday... Good Luck!

May 2, 2021 at 8:44 PM Post #9 of 15
Wow, just seeing this now. I will be sure to check this out, I would love a power block :)
Thank you - yes - tonight (Sunday) is your last chance to get 15% off your entire order, and to be automatically entered to win one of these $249 Titan Audio Power Blocks!
Winner will be announced tomorrow!

Just make sure to use the discount code: HEADFISMILE when checking out!

Thank you
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back