Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017 at 1:39 AM Post #676 of 798
Jun 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #677 of 798
i had two 560 and they sucked. no bass extension, ear piercing trebles. listening to lenny kravitz was like having my neighbour's ugly dog burking all day long.
i'm very curious. i want to feel rich and write on the forum that i'm right in considering hifiman over rated..... thank you! :)

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #678 of 798
i had two 560 and they sucked. no bass extension, ear piercing trebles. listening to lenny kravitz was like having my neighbour's ugly dog burking all day long.
i'm very curious. i want to feel rich and write on the forum that i'm right in considering hifiman over rated..... thank you! :)

is this a joke ? or seriously ?

Jun 21, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #679 of 798
I'd actually be half tempted to send it to the guy if I was HFM just to see if we could make a believer out of him (late entry aside). :beyersmile:

Jun 21, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #681 of 798
Although, it would be important to be able to write about his experience, if he becomes a believer .

Hell you gotta give him credit for being ballsy enough to say that he should win their most expensive product because he ****ing hated their other stuff.

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #682 of 798
Hell you gotta give him credit for being ballsy enough to say that he should win their most expensive product because he ****ing hated their other stuff.
Or maybe it was just some strategy to get into the spotlight :grin:
th

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #683 of 798
Or maybe it was just some strategy to get into the spotlight :grin:
th

Woah

That would be quite the strategy!

I would love to hear the Susvara and write about them since they seem like some kind of really high end headphones, the more complex and detailed a sound is, the more I can write about it, but I wonder who will be chosen for this.

There will always be better writers than me out there, but I would love to have a chance at hearing one of these.

There are many answers that are worthy of the spotlights in this thread as well, really curious who will be chosen!

Jun 21, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #684 of 798
TBH if I snagged it, one thing I'd be making sure to do is take it to any head-fi meetups within 100 miles of me. There's seriously nothing quite as fun as letting other people hear amazing stuff.

If I had to guess, the reason HFM wanted the entries to be short was to avoid people trying to just sob story their way in or whatever. That way each entry isn't much more than a lottery ticket and no one complains about the winner because it's essentially just a random draw.

Jun 21, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #688 of 798
I guess that hifiman team is having a hard time to choose one from all qualified posts here.
It is amazing that HIFIMAN come up new headphone with all that state of art technology that
no one has ever achieved.
As HEK v1/v2 owner, I am eager to hear how the sound is improved with Susvara from these already
top notch headphones.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #690 of 798
To hear the voice born of age-old appreciation and cutting-edge technology
Now...if only you could step into your time machine...
Time-Machine-83792.gif

...and post this 11 days ago :wink:

But who knows...maybe they are not that strict about the announced deadline in post #1 afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back