Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #631 of 798
If I were to win the Hifiman susvara, I would not only experience audio heaven but I would love to share the experience to other audio enthusiasts. I have access to a nearby audio store in Sydney (Minidisc) and I would love for other people to experience Hifiman's greatest achievements. I believe that headphones of such caliber should be shared among the community, and I would be more than happy to be the one sharing. I can also potentially have an audio enthusiast youtuber called 'Lachlanlikesathing' try it out and have their impressions as well. But anyways, good luck to everyone participating!

Jun 9, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #634 of 798
Music is the soul of my life which helps me battle the days which are full of rain. the Susvara would be my window into that musical world. coupled with my hugo 2 dac it would arise in me emotions that would be beyond words. simply beautiful. Hifiman produces legendary headphones the top range of which are sadly out of my budget. this prize would be a rare chance for me to experience that legendary sound and possess a headphone that would last for life. thanks MK.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #635 of 798
I want a Susvara to hear my favourite music with the most breath-taking detail, with that lovely HIFIMAN signature. To own one would be an honour.

Jun 9, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #636 of 798
Why I need HiFiMan Susvara:

Great they don`t have standard "cones",
makes them extra dream headphones.
Planar technology are just fancy and fine,
so let my music at nanoscale always shine.
Melody is in the air, if I win a Susvara soon,
only HiFiMan - keeps my ears in tune:wink:!!!

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #637 of 798
After saving for almost more than a year I managed to grab one open-box HiFiMan HE-400i during last blackfriday. Probably I may never get to see a Susvara, forget about listening beause of super high price in India. I will consider it as an accident to find myself on the winner list. Still I am expecting to have opportunity to worship HiFiMan Susvara.

P.S. Thanks HiFiMan for giving one of us the gift of the lifetime.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #638 of 798
Music has been with me since childhood. All my life was with me Queen, Genesis, ThePolice, etc. But only recently have I been able to listen to music really. In my 3-4 years of headphone career I learned a lot and I listened very much. I expanded my horizons with many audio and music devices. I listened to the legendary Sony MDR-R10, Sennheiser He1 and He1000. My hobbyist dream is to have a flagship model. Unfortunately, in Poland, headphones are expensive, especially Hifiman. The price of the He400i here is +-700 USD and the EdX v1 1600 USD. Such a gift would fulfill my dreams, I would be grateful to the end of my life :floatsmile:.

Jun 10, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #639 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

Imagine. Strollin’ with Miles, riding the (Col)Trane, kicking Bach, anytime, anywhere. Crowned with this uber-cool SUSVARA headset, I’d never look back in anger, I’d never walk alone. They’d make life’s long and winding road a wonderful world. Darn that dream! Tis a love supreme. I’m a believer! You can’t always get what you want but you gotta have faith. Help! I say a little prayer. With or without you, I will survive but we could be so good together, let’s get it on! June’s my birthday so please, please, please, let me get what I want.

Jun 10, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #641 of 798
I want Susvara because it is the true successor of the legendary HE-6.
And it is really beautiful as well.

I love planer sound and use ETHER Flow, Magnepan MMG, STAX SR-Omega (original. bought new which was cheaper than ETHER Flow even extremely low inflation in Japan adjusted), etc. now but can't afford TOTL HIFIMAN Susvara.
Love to have Susvara and being immersed in Music and write reviews in Japanese as well.

Jun 10, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #642 of 798
Now, ain’t life all about music? :L3000:

Back in the days when I first joined HF, full size headphones :) were my first priority. However, this priority moved slowly towards (c)iems :ksc75smile:. From all the headphones (± 10) I’ve had so far, I liked the planar sound of an Audeze LCD2 (sorry, never got a Hifiman) the best :thumbsup:
As I normally would never be able :pensive: to afford this Susvara without spending :money_mouth: my entire kids college funds:mortar_board:you could make me a happy (hifi)man and save the future :innocent: of two great kids :baby: at the same time :grin:
:beers:

Jun 10, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #644 of 798
Firstly, thanks for making this wonderful prize open to all of us.
I would like to win these fantastic headphones, so I could [with the organizers permission] raffle, or give to raffle at the London Canjam, my Colourfly C4, Graham Slee solo ultra linear amp and Hifiman 560, with the proceeds going to RAD, Royal Association for Deaf people.
regards

Jun 10, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #645 of 798
Hi , my name is russell.. and i'm an HiFiMAN addict.

i've owned many hifiman gear in the past and now i have some in my collection , soon i will buy HE1000 V2 ( after extra shift work done maybe next 6 months or year ) and i hate to sell my headphones to buy somthing new but sometimes i have to , i need susvara becouse i want put it to siblings in my collection , use it every day , test with a lot of equipment , write a review , and most important thing is to enjoy the HiFiMAN sound

2afgxs6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back