Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #436 of 798
Hi Hifiman, good to see new release of line up headphones..For 1 year plus into Headfi as hobby, my first planar magnetic is the he400..The sound of planar vs dynamic ( my Ath M50x ) is thicker and dynamically engaging..Since then, i have fall in love with hifiman headphones, the journey of upgrading my headphone began with he500, he 400i, he6, he350 and finally he1000...Since then. i was a loyal fan of hifiman headphones.. am really love the sound of HE6 and He1000 until now...

But, sorry to mentioned that i am quite disappointed with the price tag of hifiman now..i would never be able to afford it although i would like to have one..
There is one thing that i really wanted hifiman to improve in their sector of quality control, pricing, as well the customer support more to greatly bring back the glory of hifiman that had been lost due to recent lots of incident..

Final words, i would like to thank hifiman for producing such great line of of headphones that i liked.. therefore, please continue your good support to the community headfi that had been supporting you since the beginnning of the company..

Sincerely,
Jonathan

May 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #437 of 798
"To me or not to me, that is the question."
I talked to William Shakespeare and he told me to "Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice."
I'm confused what he meant, but I think it meant that he thinks I should have an amazing set of headphones.
Thank you for running such a generous contest.

May 27, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #439 of 798
As a hi-fi enthusiast , it is my passion and dream to experience all kind of headphones. I have been using high end headphone for many years and i will continue to pursue the latest technology. If i won this price, i will definitely make a good use of it.

May 27, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #441 of 798
I've recently become disabled, at 38 years old and I lost my house and most of the things I owned. Now two years later I live in an apartment, moving away from stereo and surround sound due to neighbors and noise.

I've dove head first into headphones for my music, movies, and gaming listening needs. Love my Hifiman HE-X V2, which was a huge purchase with my financial situation. I use virtual surround sound for gaming/movies and I'm very happy with the trade off.

I use headphones everyday, and it's one of the major things I have left that bring me joy while I'll adopt to living life with many restrictions. I also enjoy going to Head-fi meets, where others can see my setups, and get an idea of what is truly available through headphones. I did hear this headphone at a meet while it was still being refined.

I'd love to own these, as I'll never be able to afford them. I'd also love to bring these to meets for others to demo, and see just how capable Hifiman is as a TOTL headphone designer. I love the HE-1000 I've had the opportunity to listen to at a few gatherings (just can't afford them).

They'd get a great home, be used for hours a day, and would make quite a few Head-fi meetups for others to enjoy.

Good luck to everyone, I'm sure these are unbelievable headphones that are truly world class.

May 27, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #442 of 798
its awesome what you are doing here , due to my motivation to headphones, they are my scape from the daily routine, my little piece of heaven every time i get to hear music i realize there's sometihng better, i get motivated to keep going in my daily struggle. This busy life that i guess we all have, but we all enjoy this audiohile world, one where nobody judges you for having x number of headphones calling you crazy. i want the headphones because i love what they mean, are and where they take me. they are a spaceship to places that we couldnt get access otherwise. thanks for the chance to win these. good luck to all.

May 27, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #443 of 798
Kudos to you people for coming up with a great contest!

I certainly believe I won't win these. But who knows? It's definitely worth the try!

I want one, that's all I could really say. It would be nice to have these sitting on my table as they look exceptionally gorgeous! After all, I'm trying to get myself involved in the whole audiophile world and when I saw this opportunity, I thought that I should definitely go for it. I may not have the most experience when it comes to these stuff but I would love to have one of these. Normally, these kind of things are not in my reach as I don't have the money yet to get them. This gives me another reason as to why I should give this contest a shot.

I wish everyone the very best in winning one! Surely these cans are caliber of its own.

May 27, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #445 of 798
A long time ago, I went into a demo room and the headphone I fell in love with was the legendary HE-6 being powered by an Icon Audio valve amp. Now I have been pursuing that headphone for a long time, but have never had the funds to purchase it, so to win a Susvara would be end game for me in the headphone department. Also it would annoy my girlfriend, as it would be "More Headphones" which she doesn't like :D

May 27, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #446 of 798
Music is the shorthand of emotion, And something like SUSVARA can deliver that emotion.

May 27, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #447 of 798
Because Earth is so boring. I want to put them on and be shot into sidereal space.

May 27, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #448 of 798
I heard these at SoCal CanJam, and the Susvara was my favorite headphone and the one I spent the most time listening to. I went back there several times to listen to it, and I'm sure the reps got familiar with me. They are a bit above my budget, and I haven't been lucky with giveaways in the past, so I hope this will be a first! Would definitely be eternally grateful if I win, and I'll write a Head-Fi review of the Susvara if I do win the contest :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #449 of 798
I've been in this hobby almost ten years now, and I have held the opinion that two of the best orthos are the HE-6 and HE-500. I would love to own a SUSVARA, especially before my daughter is born and my wife decides how all the money will be spent.

May 27, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #450 of 798
(forgive me if someone posted something like what I am about to write already, I'm not reading through 30 pages since I have been drinking since breakfast)

I need these headphones because I sent my life savings to a kindly Nigerian Prince who in return for my financial assistance, will remit to me the amount of 10 billion (USD) once he returns from exile. I am still waiting and am optimistic. I mean I also gave him my SSN, DOB and home address so he knows where to find me. However, I will gladly give up my winning prize to another kindly soul (if conferred to me by the kind folks at HifiMan) when I get my reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back