Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2017 at 4:05 AM Post #421 of 798
Everyone who enjoys music deserves one, just that only a small percentage among us can afford such high-end music reproduction equipment. I certainly don't belong to this deep-pocketed group of music enthusiasts and if I have an opportunity to win this masterpiece of engineering, I would certainly seize it with all my might. And thus, here I am!

May 27, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #422 of 798
It has to be me, I deserve it.
I am a MAN loves HIFI, a HIFI loving MAN, and I love HIFIMAN.

When this contest end on June 11,
we celebrate The birth of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology,
the SUSVARA headphone on June 12, and this date is my birthday.

It makes a good birthday gift for a man who loves HIFIMAN.

May 27, 2017 at 4:41 AM Post #423 of 798
I deserve the SusVara its not because I like music or i like the planner magnetic texture. More likely I deserve it as its hard for a person like me who is blessed with third word problem but possesses a passion to audio gear. It will be a supreme upgrade to my arsenal. And I will likely spread its beauty as far as I can. :) Very best of luck for myself (cause i know my fate dont allow me to win givaway). And best of luck Hifiman. Looking forward to get your beautiful craft. ☺

May 27, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #424 of 798
Based on the other HiFiMan headphones I've listened to, I expect this to be the most comfortable, best sounding headphone in the World and I can't afford to buy them so please can I have a free pair...please?

May 27, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #425 of 798
Because I want to find something that could be better than my beloved HE-6...

:L3000:

May 27, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #427 of 798
I want it because...
I love listening to music and although my beloved HD650 has served me faithfully for all those years, I would love an upgrade to my setup.

HIFIMAN should give it to me because...
it will provide an opportunity for people who attend Can Con (Sydney meet which I organize) to listen to Susvara each year.

May 27, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #428 of 798
I, as an audiophiles, love music, I'm compelled by it, provoked by it, moved and inspired by it. Music should be listened using the best piece of equipment possible and that's why I want Susvara headphones.

May 27, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #429 of 798
I really love the hifiman line up! The hifiman sound signature just pairs very well with the genre of music that I listen to.
Winning the susvara would be an awesome birthday gift for me!

May 27, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #430 of 798
I really love the hifiman line up! The hifiman sound signature just pairs very well with the genre of music that I listen to.
Winning the susvara would be an awesome birthday gift for me!

May 27, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #431 of 798
I would never be to afford these monster headphones..... I love music. I breath music. I can only dream of listening to my music through headphones of this calibre...unless of course, you give them to me!!!

May 27, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #433 of 798
Because even if I have ruined my high freq hearing, the audio obsessed kids I'm raising will still be able to appreciate every nuance. See my avatar.

May 27, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #434 of 798
Because I'm pretty sure it won't make me break away from my trusty HD600. Or will it ? :D

May 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #435 of 798
I'm former owner of pretty much all the flagships products of the hifiman classic line, IMO the modded HE-6 and LFF Code-X (modded HE-5) are still among the best in term of tonal balance and bass slam. THe current TOTL model didn't quite leave up to my expectation because of it smooth and soft character even if I think it's an quite competent headphone. Onto the Susvara, I think the idea were to create a headphone with an sound characteristic closer to former Hifiman TOTL model and beyond that, I think hifiman simply tried to create a new benchmark for a planar headphone. Recently this model receive a lot of criticism because of it's price, so i'm quite interested to see if can somewhat justify that price tag. This is a important turning point for hifiman and that's why it must be the best hifiman headpone ever made and I'm sure can that one with the long process of fine tunning since the first prototype of the edition 6.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back