Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #271 of 798
I've been a fan of Hifiman since the launch of HE-560, which were my first serous headphones. I enjoyed them so much that I had to buy HE-6s, HEX and HEKs later on, loving all of them, unable to sell any of them to finance another upgrade in my chain. I still listen to all of them!
I would love Susvaras for sure, but I know that I will never be able to allow for this investment. For me, HE-1000 is the summit-fi I can end my hunt for perfection, but Susvara's are the over-the-top-fi I would always dream of.

Should the Lady Fortune smile on me, I am committing myself to share the luck over and part with one of my loved headphones. I would donate HE-560 to a beginning fellow head-fier here on the forum, to learn how good Hifiman cans are!

... for pictures tell the story better than words...
hifimancoll.jpg

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #274 of 798
Because I've been staring at high end headphones for a while now and haven't been able to justify picking one over the others so I'm stuck listening to my HD650, forever feeling like im missing out on something.

May 25, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #276 of 798
I'd love to be emersed in the magic of Hifiman SUSVARA. Plus, it would make me finally purchase a proper headphone amp!

I've never had the luck to experience a pinnacle of headphones (cans) before. I'd have these glued to my head for the rest of my life!

I feel like Donkey, jumping up saying "Ooh, Ooh, Pick me!"

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #277 of 798
I want a SUSVARA because it's like Hifiman has condensed all their learning, design and performance in this one; it looks like an absolute masterpiece, and so it's a must have!

May 25, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #278 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.
T

As
mm...because I am a serious collector of high-quality headphones and in-ears as it is my one and only passion in life: to enjoy music through headphone listening. Four years and 34 headphones and in-ears (in my current collection) later, my personal quest to find the very best headphones out there is not remotely finished. Is the Susvara the very best? I am intensely curious to find out. Will the Susvara be a melodious part of my life?

https://www.head-fi.org/f/members/raypin.154560/

I would like the Susvara because as I explore music, my time has boundaries--My experience and enjoyment should not.

May 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #279 of 798
Because I've been staring at high end headphones for a while now and haven't been able to justify picking one over the others so I'm stuck listening to my HD650, forever feeling like im missing out on something.
You're probably better off in the dark my friend. £5000 in, I don't feel like I've come a whole lot further than I was when I was £1000 deep.

May 25, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #285 of 798
I would love to own the Susvara and enjoy musical bliss otherwise unattainable by a young father. Unfortunately, I cannot proclaim to be a Hifiman connoisseur, owning merely more modest German classics. Expanding my horizon with the Susvara would be unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back