Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #260 of 798
I want to be inspired. I want to crawl deeper into the rabbit hole, experience more from the only passion I have in life. My virgin ears have yet to be converted by any particular brand, and I feel like this is a chance for you guys to gain another lifelong follower.

May 25, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #262 of 798
I was a long time Audeze lover but last year I bought a HIFIMAN Edition X V2 and it's absolutely my favorite headphone now (and I've listenend to all flagship headphones of all brands).
Last weekend I had the opportunity to listen to SUSVARA and Shangri-La at the "High End" in Munich.
All I can say is: OMG!!! Luckily I'm a customer and not in competition with HIFIMAN. Both headphones are magic and out of reach.
Here is a picture my wife took from me in audio heaven and my real thoughts :wink: at this special moment.
20170520_144908_4.jpg

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #263 of 798
I love the HiFiMAN sound, but cannot afford the TOTL model... Maybe I will get lucky for once, and win those! :)

May 25, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #264 of 798
I've been into this hooby since I was 16 (5 years ago) but I have never tried an hifiman headphone, I sold all my headphones to buy a ciem and an hm901s and now I would love to have a good pair of headphones.

May 25, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #265 of 798
At the end of a long day of parenting an infant, I finally manage to get the little bean to sleep, and all I want to do is lay back and crank up the speakers. Of course, that is the one time that I can't...

Time to upgrade the headphone setup, I suppose...a really big upgrade. It is a mental health issue after all. :)

May 25, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #267 of 798
I like Hifiman a lot for their great sounding headphones. Friends who heared them at the High End told me the Susvara is the best sounding planar by a far margin.
I am a headphone lover for years and such a statement product is really a dream for me!

May 25, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #268 of 798
I own an HE1000v1 and I enjoy the sound very much. It has very delicious bass/sub-bass that is unavailable elsewhere. I'm very curious to see how much an upgrade this is in comparison.

Hifiman should give it to me as I love your sound. It will be the best gift ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back