Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #227 of 798
I recently upgraded to a pair of HE-560 and they are the best headphones I've ever heard. The SUSVARA would truly be life changing.

May 25, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #228 of 798
So far, I have owned only one pair of headphones at the bottom end of the spectrum and this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to go straight to the top and own HIFIMAN's exquisitely designed SUSVARA headphones and experience true perfection in musical reproduction, as the artist surely wanted us to hear.

May 25, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #231 of 798
I own a HE-560 since 2.014 and i have been very , very happy with them , i think is a hidden jewel and very underrated in Head-fi , i have tried many TOTL headphones but consider this is the best bang for your buck,I live in Colombia South America , and here we don´t have the chance to try TOTL HPs , so i do it when i go to the States , I have recomended my friends the 560 and they are also very happy with them but all of us want to upgrade because we love music and want to have the best transducer so we can ejoy music to its fullest, they are waiting for my recommendations cause even though they can afford a TOTL they are not head fiers and don´t spend time looking for options, because of this i have been saving to buy HiFiMAN flagship but i haven´t been able to afford it yet and i don´t know how long more i will have to wait . I would love to be able to get a Susvara !!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #233 of 798
It should be me, because Susvara is a pinnacle of Hifiman's planar magnetic headphones, and i used to have every single planar magnetic headphones from Hifiman, as i consider myself a die-hard fan :) As i lost my job and had to sell most of my stuff, these Susvara would be a perfect gift for me, as a comeback to hi-fi headphones <3

May 25, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #234 of 798
Hmmmmmmmm, why do I want them? I currently have the Sennheiser Momentum v1 headphones. I like them but I would love an upgrade to something stellar! Why should you give them to me? Mainly because I could NEVER be able to afford something like the Susvara as I am a father of four girls who get every penny I receive. That pretty much sums up everything. Good luck to everyone!!

May 25, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #235 of 798
Wow. The Hifiman flagship.

I would like these for gaming. Mostly gaming. Almost 500 hours of my favorite games, BF1 and BF4 being played with not so great speakers, I would love these.

However, Hifiman is what got me into this hi end audio awesomeness in the first place. All going back to the HE-350 that they shipped last year on Massdrop.

It would be great to go back to my Hifiman roots, except this time, having the best of Hifiman. Don't get me wrong though, when I heard the HE-350, they were the best things I had heard. I though they were endgame for me! How ignorant.

Going from the HE-350s to the SHP9500 to the LCD-2, and currently the MDR-Z1R has been quite a journey. If this journey could end that is.

These would be the greatest thing for all media consumption, gaming, movies, and music would be spectacular, phenomenal, and whatever other good words that would be able to describe a TOTL headphone.

Anyway, that's why I would like the TOTL greatest flagship from you, Hifiman, the one who started it all.

May you pick the best person, and best of luck to all!

May 25, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #236 of 798
It would be the biggest headphone of my life, why not crave for the possibility? I really want one and I need to have it in my life. I have met Dr.Fang on few occasions for the past 3 years during exhibit or even on public transit, have been a fan of his creation ever since.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #237 of 798
Having a young family a headphone of this kind of magnitude is way out of my reach to buy.
Having the hd800 though this would be a great addition to my decent but modest setup.
I'll just have to start saving towards a well priced amp that best suits the susvara

Thanks for the chance of winning it
Peter

May 25, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #238 of 798
Hello, I want the Susvara because I believe it will be the next step of evolution for my ears, that next step up in quality I am dying to hear. I believe I should be the one blessed with this offering from Hifiman because music is more than a passion for me. I wake up living breathing and sleeping to music. There isn't a greater fan than me, and I am well deserving of such prize.

May 25, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #239 of 798
Because like me, they are very metal! :metal:

And of course they would get a featured review too comparing them to the LCD-4 and Focal Utopia! (I've also owned ever pair of HFM known to man at least once in my life minus the S-La so I am quite curious what the SUSVARA has to offer.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back