Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #212 of 798
I've not owned a TOTL pair of Headphones before, so would love to own a pair of these. Thanks for the opportunity to at least be in the running to win them, no matter how small my chances are. :)

May 25, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #213 of 798
Since I could never afford such a high end luxury, I think it should be me!

May 25, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #216 of 798
To be able to listen to the melodious sound produced by the Susvara would be heavenly as I really loved the HE1k. To own one would be fantastic. To win one would be euphoric.

May 25, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #218 of 798
Why do I want a pair? Because they look like and incredible headphone with great craftsmanship and well above something I can afford as I am expecting a new baby in July (my first). All of my previous audio budget will be pumped into something else beautiful and potentially loud haha. I'm not sure I am more deserving than anyone else but I sure would be appreciative!

May 25, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #220 of 798
In pretty much any SUSVARA related thread, I've done my best to end the repetitious "OMG SO EXPANSAVE" and "OMG THEY MADE A VARSION 2 OF ANTOHER HEADPHEOBNE (LIKE AUDEZE AND MR SPEAKERS DID BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT)" comments that keep popping up. Not sure how much that is worth - hopefully a SUSVARA!

May 25, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #221 of 798
I cannot think of any reason why I should get the SUSVARA for free.
However I will get them one way or the other.
"Susvara" as it stands for versatility, creativity, freedom of expression and easy compatibility should be my number one headphone's.
She will be my musical muse. Her closeness to the essence of sound will be as the strings Siddhartha had to her heart and hearth.
Susvara's breath will travel the planar veils in a life giving timbre without showing off her royal appearance.
With her I will be happy.

May 25, 2017 at 9:44 AM Post #222 of 798
Because I'm 76 years old and still appreciate the best in personal audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back