Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #184 of 798
Because I want one, and don't have 6K right now.

May 25, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #187 of 798
I really loved the Susvara at the High End in Munich, eventhough I didnt want to like it because of its price tag. So now i really can't stop thinking about the headphones and would be rellay excited to own a pair.

May 25, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #188 of 798
Ive never had the opportunity to own or use Planar headphones in the past. Hifiman products have always fascinated me having watched many reviews. Having primarily used open back headphone such as Sennhesier HD650s and Sennheiser HD700s i would love to give these a try on my Schiit Jotunheim. They look like they are beautifully constructed and would be a privilege to own.

May 25, 2017 at 7:50 AM Post #190 of 798
I would like to own the Susvara because...

1. I would like to see if there is a sound quality improvement from the "steal magnet" and the removal of the stator interference
2. I would like to see how distortion free and fast the "millionth of a meter" thin driver is
3. I am a professional reviewer who currently owns no headphones although I have reviewed several including the Elear (review still in progress), Meze 99 Neo and Crossfade 2
4. I will be happy to do a thorough and authoritative review of the Susvara
5. I am a new reviewer, being professional just a few months. The Susvara would give me a much needed boost.
6. I was a previous owner of Rezero and Re0, my first audiophile headphones

2 recent reviews here...
https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/review/18612/
https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/review/18444/

and my index of reviews...
https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/ike1985-review-index.846527/

Best of luck to all!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #191 of 798
I want to have the Susvara because besides being a fan of the brand I also admire the work of Dr. Fang Bian and his team in the tireless pursuit of innovations with the goal of perfection in the reproduction of music. And that's what makes Hifiman famous for designs and manufactures high-end headphones and portable audio products.

May 25, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #192 of 798
I want the Susvara because the HE-1000 V2 is said to be a great match with DNA Stratus (an amp optimized for orthos as well as HD800) and I recently acquired a Stratus and would like to see if this is the endgame ortho setup I'm looking for. I've owned several Hifiman headphones in the past (including HE-500, HE-6 and HE-560) but the Susvara seems to be on another level.

May 25, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #193 of 798
Because I will love it. That's why!

May 25, 2017 at 8:07 AM Post #194 of 798
I have owned and enjoyed many of the Hifiman lineup over the last few years. I worked my way from the HE-300 to the HE-400, HE-500, and finally am settled at the HE-6. I have thoroughly enjoyed my HE-6 for over a year now, and I am deeply interested in hearing how the successor improves on it.

Thanks for the opportunity!

May 25, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #195 of 798
Because despite how much I think they may be worth their price, without winning this giveaway, or without someone else giving them to me for free or me finding a lost pair somewhere, or a set falling from the sky and knocking me unconscious yet having me wake up happy to have been knocked out by such a gem, or without winning them from another giveaway started by a reviewer who is letting them go as he or she has who knows how many other headphones and gear that they received for free for them to analyze and dissect and their closets and drawers are overflowing with dozens of thousands of dollars worth of gear that everyone else drools over so they just have to let it go, I would not be able to find the means to owning these. And because if I do win the giveaway, they will be treasured and treated with the care and appreciation they deserve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back