Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2017 at 10:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
May 24, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #2 of 798
mm...because I am a serious collector of high-quality headphones and in-ears as it is my one and only passion in life: to enjoy music through headphone listening. Four years and 34 headphones and in-ears (in my current collection) later, my personal quest to find the very best headphones out there is not remotely finished. Is the Susvara the very best? I am intensely curious to find out. Will the Susvara be a melodious part of my life?

https://www.head-fi.org/f/members/raypin.154560/

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #3 of 798
Because I deserve them more than anyone else...IMO.

May 24, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #5 of 798
I deserve a SusVara because I want to witness how good it sound. In my opinion, because it sound so good, it is expensive. It is not that I can not afford it, but I want to know if it really do sound that good to my ears and gears to justify why it would cost so much. The design, the reliability, the performances, the customer services, the warranty ....etc....I want to know it all to really justify it for myself. Never owned any hi-fi man products, but since the last statement that I read "because it sound good" I am very curious to try it out myself. Ofcourse in my opinion, Utopia and Stax 009 are the best ATM. Hence I want to know if the price of the SusVara can justify it performances

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #6 of 798
I have owned many Hi Fi Man headphones and currently own the HE1000v2. I cannot say that I deserve to win the Susvara Headphones over others who have posted on this forum. Having said that, I do hope and pray that I get lucky. If I win, I promise the Susvaras will be loved.

May 24, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #8 of 798
As a former HE6 and HE1000 owner, I'd love to hear just what the Susvara can do :)

May 24, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #9 of 798
I have owned a Hifiman HE-4 for four years and a Stax SR-L500 with Stax SRM-212 amp with Kreiger 350W Step-Up-Transformer for six months. I love my HE-4 for home theater, but now use the SR-L500 for music and critical listening. I also have the MrSpeakers Ether Electrostat prototype with me on loan for a local meet. Is the Hifiman Susvara better than these three outstanding headphones and ear speakers in the comfort of my own home? I would like to answer this by winning this Susvara.

May 24, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #11 of 798
To put it bluntly?

I've always wanted to own a truly TOTL flagship headphone for as long as I've been in this hobby.

May 24, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #13 of 798
I like to witness Dr. Fang Bian next greatest advancement to the audio industry with his brand new technological advance SUSVARA. And I am a reviewer and lover of the JADE!

Thank you

May 24, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #14 of 798
Honestly, I don't think I actually deserve these headphones. I probably won't get them anyway, but anyway, it is worth a try. Well if I do get them, you guys would really make a dream come true for me and I promise I will go out and let everybody I know try them and tell everybody how truely awesome guys you are at Hifiman.

May 24, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #15 of 798
I enjoy the sound of headphones from HIFIMAN and would like to enjoy the sound of their latest.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back