Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
post-13510373
Post #271 of 798

Maru10

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Hifiman since the launch of HE-560, which were my first serous headphones. I enjoyed them so much that I had to buy HE-6s, HEX and HEKs later on, loving all of them, unable to sell any of them to finance another upgrade in my chain. I still listen to all of them!
I would love Susvaras for sure, but I know that I will never be able to allow for this investment. For me, HE-1000 is the summit-fi I can end my hunt for perfection, but Susvara's are the over-the-top-fi I would always dream of.

Should the Lady Fortune smile on me, I am committing myself to share the luck over and part with one of my loved headphones. I would donate HE-560 to a beginning fellow head-fier here on the forum, to learn how good Hifiman cans are!

... for pictures tell the story better than words...
hifimancoll.jpg

Last edited:
post-13510379
Post #272 of 798

luckyman

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Well, my alias on this site is "Luckyman", and the only way that I can live up to that moniker is if I actually win the Susvara's. Also, my HE 400i's won't be so lonely.

post-13510411
Post #273 of 798

Ion Manascurtă

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I should work years to collect money for such a jewel... Well, I've never been too lucky but who knows - maybe this time I'll be the winner. I suppose that would be the ultimate headset for me.

post-13510419
Post #274 of 798

doomdirk

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Because I've been staring at high end headphones for a while now and haven't been able to justify picking one over the others so I'm stuck listening to my HD650, forever feeling like im missing out on something.

post-13510423
Post #275 of 798

gld3gld3

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I want these headphones because I want my mind to be blown!

post-13510433
Post #276 of 798

drew911d

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I'd love to be emersed in the magic of Hifiman SUSVARA. Plus, it would make me finally purchase a proper headphone amp!

I've never had the luck to experience a pinnacle of headphones (cans) before. I'd have these glued to my head for the rest of my life!

I feel like Donkey, jumping up saying "Ooh, Ooh, Pick me!"

Last edited:
post-13510471
Post #277 of 798

AT Khan

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I want a SUSVARA because it's like Hifiman has condensed all their learning, design and performance in this one; it looks like an absolute masterpiece, and so it's a must have!

post-13510475
Post #278 of 798

Jbergner

New Head-Fier
Reaction score

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.
T

As
mm...because I am a serious collector of high-quality headphones and in-ears as it is my one and only passion in life: to enjoy music through headphone listening. Four years and 34 headphones and in-ears (in my current collection) later, my personal quest to find the very best headphones out there is not remotely finished. Is the Susvara the very best? I am intensely curious to find out. Will the Susvara be a melodious part of my life?

https://www.head-fi.org/f/members/raypin.154560/

I would like the Susvara because as I explore music, my time has boundaries--My experience and enjoyment should not.

post-13510481
Post #279 of 798

Kalavere

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Because I've been staring at high end headphones for a while now and haven't been able to justify picking one over the others so I'm stuck listening to my HD650, forever feeling like im missing out on something.
You're probably better off in the dark my friend. £5000 in, I don't feel like I've come a whole lot further than I was when I was £1000 deep.

post-13510510
Post #280 of 798

blackwolf1006

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I would love an oppertunity to own one of the best headphones on the market. If I am chosen I will bring it to every meet I go to and share them with the comunity.

post-13510524
Post #281 of 798

wmak79

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Because music enriches us. And I wonder how greater can my love and enjoyment of music grow with a headphone such as the Susvara.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

post-13510525
Post #282 of 798

deserat

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Because music make me move my butt. And moves me to tears.

post-13510528
Post #283 of 798

DVass13

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I would like the Susvara as a potential replacement to my HE1000. I could then pass the HE1000 on to another audiophile so that they may enjoy them as much as I have.

post-13510548
Post #285 of 798

ExF1

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I would love to own the Susvara and enjoy musical bliss otherwise unattainable by a young father. Unfortunately, I cannot proclaim to be a Hifiman connoisseur, owning merely more modest German classics. Expanding my horizon with the Susvara would be unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)