WIN A FIDUE SIRIUS / SILVERFI IEM-X / TOXIC SILVER WIDOW - Prediction thread for flinkenick's 2017 iem flagship shootout
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2017 at 3:08 AM Post #61 of 232
  Quote:
all hail the mighty table. our lord that keeps appearing every now and then, lurking in the shadow below.

mine is 99% certain, i'll let you know if changed.

@pfurey89 should i change the zeus with else?

let me know you first picks also , so i can add / subtract from the table

i do not keep your initial picks

@ezekiel77  changed his picks , but i don't remember his initial top-5 so i will not count his updated picks to the voting table unless he tells me what exact changes he made

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #62 of 232

let me know you first picks also , so i can add / subtract from the table

i do not keep your initial picks

@ezekiel77  changed his picks , but i don't remember his initial top-5 so i will not count his updated picks to the voting table unless he tells me what exact changes he made

you know, you can just surpress your boredom and count the total once by the end of the month.. :) (or every weekend)

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #63 of 232

you know, you can just surpress your boredom and count the total once by the end of the month.. :) (or every weekend)

well , if i can count everyone's votes in here , least you guys can do is tell me the changes you made

it's not like i get paid to do this , so i expect the least bit of help 
wink.gif

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #64 of 232

Yup, changed mine from Zeus/SE5U/Dream/UE18+/S-EM9 previously. Aiming for diversity so all regions and configs are covered. Thanks for your efforts man.

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:19 AM Post #65 of 232

Yup, changed mine from Zeus/SE5U/Dream/UE18+/S-EM9 previously. Aiming for diversity so all regions and configs are covered. Thanks for your efforts man.

that's the spirit 
biggrin.gif
 , i will have your picks re-evaluated

i have a feeling that zeus will not be no1 , but this is just a gut feeling i get knowing how nic is leaning towards more musical ciems

in any case i will wait until the 25-30th to submit my votes

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:42 AM Post #66 of 232
we have reached Jesus age in votes (33) , so it's a nice time for an update 

again , if you decide to update your initial picks , tell me what changes you made so i can update the voting table

cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empire Ears Zeus-XR ADEL 128
1964 Audio A18 Tzar 84
Spiral Ear 5-Way Ultimate 64
Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 53
Noble Katana 35

Campfire Vega 23
Jomo Samba 21
EarSonics S-EM9 18
Dita Audio the Dream 17
Ultimate Ears UE18+ Pro 16
Unique Melody Maestro V2 15

Lime Ears Aether 7
Warbler Prelude 5
Perfect Seal Deca 4
Hidition NT6pro 3
Custom Art 8.2 2

Rhapsodio Galaxy V2 0

33 votes [ pfurey89/ ranfan/ drjigarn/ MacroKeet/ Morimoriya 62/ ezekiel77/ nmatheis/ San Man/ ChrisSC/ Incarnation/ Redcarmoose/ MelloWatic/ irrefleumas/ PsiCore/ siriusly/ silverre/ crinacle/ extremist1102/ naboiz/ lalala6/ Narayan23/ Nekrosov/Kerouac/ pfloyd/ imserious/ parabellum777/ Ancient.Dream/ Vignelli/ Sp1tFire/ 7nationarmy/ Aerosphere/ cellarbro/ DrGroove ]

vicbonaparte not counted (until fixed)
ezekiel77 updated his picks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 6, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #70 of 232
I was at CanJam today and the Zeus was by far my least favorite. I need to redo my entry.

A18 however is absolutely insanely good. Tia Forte is even better. Truly next level.

it sounds like a poorly amped HD800. Not my signature. Too cold and revealing and no bass. Andromeda is superior if you want treble detail and air. It even has more bass!

Let's go change our rankings. :p

I totally love where this thread has been going over the past 12 hours.
Come on people...please drop that Zeus, don't believe the hype
biggrin.gif

@proedros: you better roll up your sleeves man...lots of (adjusting) work coming your way 
wink.gif

Feb 6, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #71 of 232
  I totally love where this thread has been going over the past 12 hours.

@proedros: you better roll up your sleeves man...lots of (adjusting) work coming your way 
wink.gif

I agree, I thought this was going to be the boring sibling of the other thread, but proedros seems to be single-handedly driving the action here 
biggrin.gif

@proedros could you post the next 'update' in the main thread? Will be nice to take some of the discussion there instead. 

Feb 6, 2017 at 7:41 AM Post #72 of 232
  I agree, I thought this was going to be the boring sibling of the other thread, but proedros seems to be single-handedly driving the action here 
biggrin.gif

@proedros could you post the next 'update' in the main thread? Will be nice to take some of the discussion there instead. 

sure , let me c/p the latest voting results there 

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back