Headphoneus Supremus
Apr 8, 2004 at 7:01 AM Post #3 of 28
3rd?!?!?
holy sh!t..
LOL

Apr 8, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #4 of 28
he has an album? Hell I want one also!

Apr 8, 2004 at 5:47 PM Post #7 of 28
Just goes to show you that we'll buying anything in the states. There are quite a number of people that can't sing, and all they offer is eye candy for teenage boys with racing hormones. William Hung at least has a LOT of guts and did something not many with his talents would do: take a chance. Well, in his case it paid off.

Apr 8, 2004 at 5:51 PM Post #8 of 28
the man can get laid anytime he wants now ... i gotta givem mad props for that at least ...!!
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #9 of 28
I saw him for the first time on Leno last night.
You can see a video of She Bangs on his website. I may have to get this album. This is hilarious. That song is so catchy.

Apr 10, 2004 at 9:29 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Ebonyks
All of you who like willam
hung, click here

tongue.gif

Hahah

What's even more sad is William Hung ACTUALLY thinks he is good, at least that's how it seemed when he was interviewed by Jay Leno. It's one thing to suck ass, but it's another to think your good at the same time. I wonder how he is going to feel after the media dumbs him. He will probably be refering to that site.
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2004 at 9:59 AM Post #14 of 28
I went past this thread when I first say the title, thinking "who's that"? Then yesterday on my car radio I heard probably the worst rendition of "Rocket Man" ever.

Turns out it was yer man William - I really think his record company should have renamed the track "Its a racket man". Its scary to think that he will get paid for his efforts. EJ should sue him for criminal damage and vocal vandalism.

Apr 12, 2004 at 10:27 AM Post #15 of 28
well, i never really understood what happened... i heard so many different versions of what happened during his performance (i don't watch TV, nor read any sort of news-type paper or magazine)... but no matter what, the dude has guts. and he's made it, in an odd way. so... hurray for him. i'd like to be in his shoes for a while, even to be ridiculed. it's cool.

ha ha.... in fact, i HAVE been ridiculed, but i didn't get to be famous. now that REALLY sucks!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back