Wife-Fi ?
Apr 21, 2018 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Whitigir

Member of the Trade: Portable Modder
this is the thread created for another important part of your life. It could either ruin your life completely, or push you onto another level (elevated your life). Let’s talks Wife-Fi!

I know I started drinking and buried deeper into music since Wife-Fi. The burn-in is still continuing, don’t know when it will settled down though. Have been 8 years of burning-in, and still going. The overall signature is (some what positives) !

The wife-Fi has a very funky burn-in though. It only started happening after the “real announcements of Husband and wife”

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018 at 9:06 PM Post #2 of 3
lol awesome brother!

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:26 AM Post #3 of 3
this is the thread created for another important part of your life. It could either ruin your life completely, or push you onto another level (elevated your life). Let’s talks Wife-Fi!

I know I started drinking and buried deeper into music since Wife-Fi. The burn-in is still continuing, don’t know when it will settled down though. Have been 8 years of burning-in, and still going. The overall signature is (some what positives) !

The wife-Fi has a very funky burn-in though. It only started happening after the “real announcements of Husband and wife”
:joy::joy::joy: This is great lol, unfortunately, burn in time is infinite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: many years ago a friend of mine was crazy about a girl that I knew really well and he kept asking me about her. You know the kind of thing, what food she likes, what kind of films she likes and so it went on until one day he told me he’d bought a book that explained what made a woman tick. It was at this point I started laughing uncontrollably and told him he’s wasting his time as we are far closer to working out the meaning of life(42), what,how and why the universe was created. It was at this point the look of realisation fell upon his face.....so I laughed some more and said “another pint then ?”
You’ll be happy to know he got the girl in the end. I’ve been with my other half for nearly thirty years and she can still surprise me. I’ll let you know exactly how long the next time she reminds me as I dare not ask her, that much I have learnt:joy::joy::joy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back