Why I am an audiophile
Jul 31, 2010 at 2:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Young Spade

Headphoneus Supremus
Just a little something I wrote up a couple minutes ago. Tell me what you think :)

To hear the wooden footpedels being pressed, to hear every string on a violin, to feel the 

weight of a piano's keys, to feel the grain of the wood in their hands;

To know what it's like on that stage in front of thousands, to know that your life's dedication 

is resting all in this single moment in time; nothing else matters, nothing else is real.

To feel, to FEEL the weight of the world on their shoulders as they take that first breath... 

the first breath before they pour their very soul out into the instrument in their hands;

To hear their life's dedication of the reproduction of the most gracious, the most powerful, the 

most complete work of art to ever be heard;

To hear the soundwaves themselves slow and hasten to the temperature in the room; to hear a 

complete 1 to 1 reproduction of the most moving man-made creation ever produced. 

To be able to completely replicate that feeling, that sound, that moment in time... to be able 

to completely experience that same exhilarating feeling of being finally complete...

To be able to feel the admiration, the pain, the sorrow; to be able to fathom the very existance 

of the soul of an individual in its raw, untaimed form. 

This is why I do it. This is why I am an audiophile.

-Sean Jackson

Jul 31, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #5 of 10
Really nice!
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #6 of 10
Awesome; I like it even more because I'm a musician.

Jul 31, 2010 at 1:45 PM Post #8 of 10
^_^ Thanks.... yea reading it over it does sound like I actually know how to play an instrument haha.... but no I just love the sound. But yea it was people like Krmathis and others who kind of... I don't know... inspired me? To keep spending lots of money (for my age anyway) on audio equipment to try to get to that "next level" in quality.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back