Why does UPS not deliver on Christmas eve?
Dec 29, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #31 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is Christmas eve and UPS has not showed up yet, what will I do for Christmas without my RTP-4 Ultimate Schuko power strip? I have prepared it good, rabbits are gone, it is quiet, now I want to tweak! Any ideas how to tweak with my current setup? I will open up my Adam A7 and replace internal wiring?

Patrick, you're a man, you have a girlfriend, use your imagination. I know what I'd be doing.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I finally purchased ice cream and almost vomited from eating so much of it. I also went to pick up my parcel from UPS headquarters on the other side of the city, apparently they failed to deliver because there was no port code or phone number on the parcel. I like the normal postal service better because you can pick up the parcel from the post office nearby instead of walking 3 hours in a snow storm on the highway. Getting plowed off the road didn't make it any easier either.

And I thought I was desperate going into the city for XLR plugs to balance my HE-5s. By the way, I thought you'd gone vegan?

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #34 of 37
Ouch! That sure looks painful..
More careful next time.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back