1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Why do headphones sound better late at night than on the morning?

First

Back
1 2
  1. Realism
    They sound the same to me regardless the time of the day.

Although the sound from my Grados do tend to "morph" after a few minutes of listening.

2. Barra
    I agree that music sounds better at night. However, I think it is all about mood. I am too distracted during the day and worried about deadlines. At night I can sit back and relax and want my mind to slow down so that i can sleep. I am mentally prepared at night to be entertained and rest my mind, body, and soul.

3. Music Alchemist
    Music sounds better to me at night too. It's probably due to brain/body chemistry.

4. kellychan
    tranquility of mind and environment

5. wantan
    Maybe hearing has better awareness during the night and in the dark because you can't use your eyes. During daytime your mind is more busy with the eyes.
    Remains from the time when humans slept in the woods and needed to listen for threads like bears and sable tooth tigers. :wink:

6. Whazzzup
    Your wasted is why

7. Barra
    So you are saying that she doesn't just look better with each drink..... she sounds better too?

8. Whazzzup
    Everything gets better

First

Back
1 2