Why did you choose your username?
Nov 24, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #61 of 376
Nov 24, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #62 of 376
Right after Al invented the Internet I opened a Yahoo account. Fatcat, the name of my pottery, was taken so Yahoo in its infinite wisdom suggested a few alternatives. One of them was Fatcat plus my zip, I adopted it.

Nov 25, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #63 of 376
It's my gamertag on Steam. I wanted something relatively interesting and reasonably intimidating (when playing pyro in TF2) and 'Napalm' popped into my head. Then I just threw in a random 'K'. It's kinda funny because I almost exclusively play sniper now so it's kinda moot. It was either that or use my name 'bwing'.

Nov 25, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #66 of 376
If i could change mine i would. Believe it or not, mine is my first name, and the the first letter of my last name.

Nov 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #68 of 376
Back in '93 I was logging onto a nintendo chat room at the library and I needed a name; on the poster board on the wall next to me someone had done an endangered animal report on the Lynx. Frequently, Lynx is taken already in games, so I attach a clantag KCG to the end, KCG was a counterstrike clan I used to run with when counterstrike first came out.
Come to think of it, I joined that chat room on the saturday before easter in '93, so I've been using this nick for almost 18 years now.

Nov 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM Post #69 of 376

Quote:
Back in '93 I was logging onto a nintendo chat room at the library and I needed a name; on the poster board on the wall next to me someone had done an endangered animal report on the Lynx. Frequently, Lynx is taken already in games, so I attach a clantag KCG to the end, KCG was a counterstrike clan I used to run with when counterstrike first came out.
Come to think of it, I joined that chat room on the saturday before easter in '93, so I've been using this nick for almost 18 years now.

AKA almost as long as I've been alive. 
evil_smiley.gif

Did the Internet even exist back then?!

Nov 25, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #70 of 376

Quote:
Quote:

AKA almost as long as I've been alive. 
evil_smiley.gif

Did the Internet even exist back then?!

Nope, we just ran really long wires between all our friends houses. Sure the signal was lost a lot, but hey, we didn't have to lug our old mainframes around!

Nov 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM Post #74 of 376

Quote:

Longer than I've been alive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back