Why did you choose your username?
Nov 22, 2010 at 7:12 PM Post #32 of 376
My username is actually my real nickname.  A friend and I were roommates and we had the same name so it drove everyone crazy since we were usually hanging out together.  So in the end a drunken friend of mine over meal of Korean BBQ proclaimed me Region2 since I'm Asian and the other was white.  So it's stuck in some form or other (Region2, Region, R2, etc.).  And since friends would ask about who I was on a game or forum or what-have-you, it was just easier to keep this for everything.

Nov 22, 2010 at 8:06 PM Post #34 of 376
Errr... I think the Skyr part is a bunch of random letters my sister typed for me when I wanted to try some free MMO years ago. It sounded cool to my 8-10 year old mind so that stuck. Then I think the 795 is a random combination of numbers I typed after the Skyr part because some Lego site I was signing up for required numbers in your username, so that stuck too. I wish I could think of a cooler one but I'm pretty attached to the one I have anyway.

Nov 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #38 of 376

Quote:
LOL Region2's is great. Your friend is brilliant when he's drunk.

Most people are brilliant when they're drunk 
beerchug.gif

Nov 22, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #42 of 376
well...  mine is pretty simple.

in high school, i was pretty straight-laced, and my best friend was a bit of a wild card.
he would constantly try to get me to do crazy s#!t, and when i would say no, he would always retort, "God!  You're such a WUSS!!!"

it stuck.  i've been The Wuss to all my buddies since i was about 16.
hahahahaha.

i don't mind....

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #44 of 376

Users who are viewing this thread

Back