Why can't I contact Sleek?
Nov 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

mrpspfreak

New Head-Fier
When I copy + paste the address "support@sleek-audio.com" and try to send a message, my mail gets returned because the address apparently has "fatal errors". I need to return a defective headphone. I use AOL mail if that matters.

Nov 3, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #2 of 41
I experienced that too... I then went to the FAQ/Contact page on their site (can't remember which one), and there's a form you fill in to contact them.... Don't know if that one works though.. LOL

I don't know if they've shut down? I'm interested into buying the Sleek customs so I asked them a question using the form, it has been almost a week, and I haven't got any response from them.

Nov 4, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #4 of 41
Hi, try this 2 emails : jason@sleek-audio.com and Mack@sleek-audio.com. They will reply to your email.
beyersmile.png

Nov 4, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #5 of 41
Mack is very helpful and quick on email replies. Jason is a bit of a busier guy I believe, so he takes longer to reply (from experience).

Nov 4, 2008 at 2:14 PM Post #6 of 41
If I've got a sales questions who should I contact?

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #7 of 41
if you can, call their phone number 1-800-288-5345. i was able to jason, who is a very helpful and great guy btw, with no problems.

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #8 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by j2kei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you can, call their phone number 1-800-288-5345. i was able to jason, who is a very helpful and great guy btw, with no problems.

It's not practical for everyone to call, and to pick up the phone when/if they call back. Maybe I'm odd, but I much prefer email -- clearer exchange of ideas, and with no chance to just forget a point or two. OK, if email is un-doable for them, then don't list it! I find it unacceptable to have a non-working contact email address listed on their web page, and equally unacceptable to have the customers fill out the email form BUT never hear anything back.

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #9 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not practical for everyone to call, and to pick up the phone when/if they call back. Maybe I'm odd, but I much prefer email -- clearer exchange of ideas, and with no chance to just forget a point or two. OK, if email is un-doable for them, then don't list it! I find it unacceptable to have a non-working contact email address listed on their web page, and equally unacceptable to have the customers fill out the email form BUT never hear anything back.

We were unaware that our new web designer had used an invalid email address, this has now been corrected. Trust me, we want email as it is our top form of communication.

I also would like to know Parrot5 when you tried to contact us. I have never received any PM from you and I would like to quickly resolve any error if we did not respond to an email inquiry. If you would PM your name and email address it will help to resolve this.

Everyone at Sleek works very hard to respond quickly, and give more than what is asked for. To my knowledge we are one of the only companies that will send new components before a customer even ships theirs. Often we even put some extras in the shipment.

During the past 3 weeks and for the next few as we set up our new corporate headquarters I may not be able to get on Head-fi as often as I would like to. I will however always have employees monitor the support@sleek-audio.com email address and info@sleek-audio.com as they have for the last year.

I think you will see if you read through this site that we have always had quick customer service and I truly apologize if your experience was one of the few exceptions.

Jason

Nov 6, 2008 at 11:47 PM Post #10 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We were unaware that our new web designer had used an invalid email address, this has now been corrected. Trust me, we want email as it is our top form of communication.

I also would like to know Parrot5 when you tried to contact us. I have never received any PM from you and I would like to quickly resolve any error if we did not respond to an email inquiry. If you would PM your name and email address it will help to resolve this.

Everyone at Sleek works very hard to respond quickly, and give more than what is asked for. To my knowledge we are one of the only companies that will send new components before a customer even ships theirs. Often we even put some extras in the shipment.

During the past 3 weeks and for the next few as we set up our new corporate headquarters I may not be able to get on Head-fi as often as I would like to. I will however always have employees monitor the support@sleek-audio.com email address and info@sleek-audio.com as they have for the last year.

I think you will see if you read through this site that we have always had quick customer service and I truly apologize if your experience was one of the few exceptions.

Jason

Glad to see Sleek respond to us!

You asked when I contacted Sleek. I think it was about a week ago. The email bounced back, so I used the contact form, which doesn't leave me with a copy...
I have never tried to PM you, however. I didn't know you'd monitor the the PM box here.
Rest assured that there was no error to be corrected. I contacted Sleek for a sales question, not support. Since I got no response I put the few hundred bucks elsewhere... but I'm glad to know you guys have corrected the email address on your website, so next time when I'm interested in the Sleeks customs again I know where to look
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #11 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad to see Sleek respond to us!

You asked when I contacted Sleek. I think it was about a week ago. The email bounced back, so I used the contact form, which doesn't leave me with a copy...
I have never tried to PM you, however. I didn't know you'd monitor the the PM box here.
Rest assured that there was no error to be corrected. I contacted Sleek for a sales question, not support. Since I got no response I put the few hundred bucks elsewhere... but I'm glad to know you guys have corrected the email address on your website, so next time when I'm interested in the Sleeks customs again I know where to look
smily_headphones1.gif

I am having the same problem! I tried to PM Jason, email all their email addresses and am still yet to get a response. It's been over a week since I initially have tried to contact them and I have tried several times to their various email addresses since then. I am a little concerned as I bought the SA6 partially based on their warranty. I am sure it is all a matter of missed emails and confusion but still I would love to hear ANYTHING back from my PMs and emails.

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:16 PM Post #12 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by diginick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am having the same problem! I tried to PM Jason, email all their email addresses and am still yet to get a response. It's been over a week since I initially have tried to contact them and I have tried several times to their various email addresses since then. I am a little concerned as I bought the SA6 partially based on their warranty. I am sure it is all a matter of missed emails and confusion but still I would love to hear ANYTHING back from my PMs and emails.

My first attempt was about a week ago too....
From Jason's response on the first page, maybe you should PM him again with your question/problem.

Nov 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #13 of 41
I have hired two new people to start monitoring blogs and help answer questions. I hope this helps to meet the demand.

I tried for a long time to do it on my own, but it has become difficult. I appreciate your patience as we try to keep up with exponential growth.

Jason

Nov 11, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #14 of 41
Jason, I tried to contact you through email, but I haven't recieved a response. And now my situation has changed, because the earpiece has actually stopped working all together. Please respond A.S.A.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back