Why can't I contact Sleek?
Nov 13, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #16 of 41

robojack

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Posts
917
Likes
10
Well, I did send Jason and Mack emails yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully their emails systems are back up by now.
 
Nov 13, 2008 at 9:09 PM Post #17 of 41

_PsiFire_

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Posts
117
Likes
17
I spoke with Bill in Customer Service this morning @ 11:30A and he said he was going to e-mail me the questions for my customs by 12P EST.

Still haven't received it; I'm sure their e-mail is still down because Bill seemed like a great guy on the phone.. Don't think it would have slipped his mind.
 
Nov 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM Post #18 of 41

j2kei

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Posts
572
Likes
11
Quote:

Originally Posted by _PsiFire_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I spoke with Bill in Customer Service this morning @ 11:30A and he said he was going to e-mail me the questions for my customs by 12P EST.

Still haven't received it; I'm sure their e-mail is still down because Bill seemed like a great guy on the phone.. Don't think it would have slipped his mind.



definitely call back again. i find dealing with questions/problems over the phone easiest and quickest. bill does seem like a great reliable guy and im sure your questions would not be forgotten.
 
Nov 15, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #19 of 41

_PsiFire_

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Posts
117
Likes
17
Yeah, I called and asked for him today.. I think he may have taken my e-mail address down wrong..

I sent my ear impressions away and answered his questions.. Getting translucent black for my Sleek Customs.
smily_headphones1.gif
 
Nov 15, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #21 of 41

Audio Addict

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Posts
4,474
Likes
612
Quote:

Originally Posted by _PsiFire_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I called and asked for him today.. I think he may have taken my e-mail address down wrong..

I sent my ear impressions away and answered his questions.. Getting translucent black for my Sleek Customs.
smily_headphones1.gif



Bill is easy to work with as he is working on my Black Customs. I had not thought about the translucent black. They do now have a laser engraver so they are starting to really get into the custom work.
 
Nov 15, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #22 of 41

_PsiFire_

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Posts
117
Likes
17
Yeah, Bill has been great.

I kind of wish they could have marbled or swirled colours together but the translucent blacks should be good. Bill said they look really cool - almost smokey.

I just hope the frequency I chose is good.. I said bass + (as much bass as possible) and treble + (I asked for slightly more treble than the bass). Without ever trying the SA6 I'm kind of worried about what I get.

Bill did mention something about the laser engraver.. They engrave the serial # on the earpieces with it.
 
Nov 16, 2008 at 5:10 AM Post #23 of 41

robojack

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Posts
917
Likes
10
Still haven't heard back from Jason or Mack since I emailed them early this past week. I've re-sent the email I originally sent (in case their email really was down), so I really hope I get a response. Long distance calls are expensive, and I'd hate to have to resort to that.
 
Nov 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM Post #27 of 41

Coop47

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 18, 2008
Posts
199
Likes
12
I just got off the phone with Jason after calling the support number (1.800.777.7937). He couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Sleek is a real pleasure to deal with, and I'm glad I decided to buy from a company that stands behind their product and works to keep their customers happy. If you have sent an e-mail last week and haven't heard back, by all means try them again either by e-mail or phone - there's a good chance they never got it. Snafus happen, but I'm confident they'll do right by you.
 
Dec 7, 2008 at 3:46 AM Post #28 of 41

diginick

New Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Posts
16
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got off the phone with Jason after calling the support number (1.800.777.7937). He couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Sleek is a real pleasure to deal with, and I'm glad I decided to buy from a company that stands behind their product and works to keep their customers happy. If you have sent an e-mail last week and haven't heard back, by all means try them again either by e-mail or phone - there's a good chance they never got it. Snafus happen, but I'm confident they'll do right by you.


I agree, Jason was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would recommend anyone with email issues just to call their 1-800 #. I called it and Jason personally got back to me within the hour to address my issues. Nothing but good things to say.
wink.gif
 
Dec 13, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #29 of 41

greeny

Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Posts
70
Likes
1
Hi guys.
I'm wondering if there's any faster way of contacting sleek?
I've tried email them via info@sleek-audio.com, but the mail had bounce back.I've send a pm to jason as well, it kinda sux to be waiting a few days for a reply....
So is there any other email address i can mail to for a faster respond? Calling will be kinda expensive as i'm not in the US.
I'm so tempted to get my sleeks custom =D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top