Why are so many of these Chinese cons on E-bay?
May 4, 2006 at 12:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Rob N

Headphoneus Supremus
May 4, 2006 at 12:16 PM Post #2 of 24
No kidding that's a major scam. First, the picture is a dead giveaway (ripped from our forum.)

Second, the seller's feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...947537&frm=284

Please.
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

May 4, 2006 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 24
Read the comment from 16-Mar-06 09:39 - Fast payment
smily_headphones1.gif
Acutally, the guy was the seller...
smily_headphones1.gif

Who got the HF-1 #462? WAKE UP! SOMEBODY IS SELLING YOUR HF-1's!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 4, 2006 at 2:01 PM Post #6 of 24
i wonder if this guy actually lives in china. wouldn't that be a bitch if he was living the good life off of scams like this? you know, because this type of thing is probably legal there. pardon my sentence complexity/uncomplexity...i'm not sober. we might think he gets no sales, but he's really a millionaire.

May 4, 2006 at 2:42 PM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanhayn
i wonder if this guy actually lives in china. wouldn't that be a bitch if he was living the good life off of scams like this? you know, because this type of thing is probably legal there. pardon my sentence complexity/uncomplexity...i'm not sober. we might think he gets no sales, but he's really a millionaire.

No, this kind of things is NOT legal in China, just like how it's illegal in North America. There are 1.3 billion people in China and I think the Chinese government will have a *TINY* bit harder time in controlling these kind of stuff than north american govt. If he IS a millionaire, btw, he wouldnt have to do these kind of stupid stuff anyway.

All these talks, did someone actually REPORT this to Ebay?

May 4, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #11 of 24
May 4, 2006 at 4:27 PM Post #12 of 24
EBay = the fastest way to reach the most number of uneducated consumers

May 4, 2006 at 4:38 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
hahahaha, wow, look at the product from the first transaction in his feedback. I quote "?????????" Unbelievable.

I think they're probably supposed to be chinese characters.

Edit: This is my favourite feedback "good..vendee..trust in.business.next time again cooperate..AAA++++++++++++++++++"

It reads like someone being held at gunpoint and being forced to think up compliments.

May 5, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #15 of 24
Does anyone know who has this particular HF-1? Because if someone owns it and are not the seller, eBay should be contacted. Unlike the (seemingly) phony RS-1 auction, this one can be easily proven a fraud. eBay ought to take it down and ban the seller. That would be the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back