Why are Grados So Popular on Head Fi
May 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #46 of 57
I think Skullcandy should pair up with DOD/MOD..

skullcandy-gi-headphones1.jpg

+

m-4-sherman-medium-tank-3.jpg

darthsmile.gif

May 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #50 of 57
Nice sound quality to price ratio I would guess...

May 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #51 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by likemusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are ancient headphones. Maybe try the new modern and 21st century companies? Denon, AT, Beyerdynamic, AKG, Sennheiser, Shure. I mean, even the name "grado" sounds weird. Also, the two cans on a grado headphone look like buttercups. And it's just a little family company.

Hmmm...troll??

Don't feed the troll.

May 30, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #52 of 57
Quote:

They are ancient headphones. Maybe try the new modern and 21st century companies? Denon, AT, Beyerdynamic, AKG, Sennheiser, Shure. I mean, even the name "grado" sounds weird. Also, the two cans on a grado headphone look like buttercups. And it's just a little family company.

Welcome to head-fi and sorry about you fail.

May 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #53 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to head-fi and sorry about you fail.

agreed.

May 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM Post #54 of 57
look guys...don't take his remarks seriously. I think that bashing him back is kind of go down to his level. his remarks are really not to the point and he probably realised that by now. If he wants to keep throwing remarks with no real point to them,let him do it, we don't have to respond.
unless you have fun from this
biggrin.gif

I am not telling anyone what to do or something....just seem more propriate to me that's all.

May 30, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #55 of 57
Quote:

Well at least Sennheiser and AKG models look more modern, and their names are pretty tight. And AKG and Sennheiser are proper big companies, unlike the family run grado.

What do you have against families?
Senns don't really look appealing to me. AKGs look fine though. Especially the K1000.

"tight"? w.t.f.

May 30, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #57 of 57
No more feeding the troll...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back