Who Want's a Dog?
Nov 2, 2002 at 12:05 AM Post #16 of 36
O.K. here's the response I got from Etymotic (three days later). To replace the transducers it would be $80 each plus shipping. I wonder if I should just get a new pair of 4S's and then I'd have both cables.
confused.gif

Nov 2, 2002 at 12:15 AM Post #17 of 36
u think u have problems with your dog? i got a japanese akita that ate my washing machine , cooker , fridge, 3 sets of carpet, 4 remotes for various electrical units, a settee(couch ) and finaly a 2 foot hole in the back door.... ~:0(.. oh. and a table in the kitchen ;0(

Nov 2, 2002 at 12:34 AM Post #19 of 36
lol.. its got a job... best god damn burglar deterant i ever seen,, u see,,, what it does is it fekin eat anythin of value in the house so we never get botherd by burglars cause theres sod all worth nickin :0)

oh yeah,, my new senn 580`s arrived today !!
biggrin.gif
and are currently being burnt in downstairs wrapped up in a big winter coat to stop the god damn noise.. lol... i swear, if i wake up in the morning and the dogs ate em,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 2, 2002 at 12:53 AM Post #21 of 36
hehehe a 170lb termite? :0)

Nov 2, 2002 at 6:42 AM Post #27 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
joelongwood
HI: Your dog sounds like a earphone geek. You should let him or her post here on head-fi.

Haha, as if it wasn't confusing enough already..,.I can just see the debates...

[Dog 1] Sure...the HD-280's have good isolation but I just don't think the chewability is there....

[Dog 2] No No No...you just have to salivate on them for 40 to 100 hours...then they'll be the most chewable headphone money can buy for under 70 dollars! Repeat after me...I will salivate on my HD=280's...

Nov 2, 2002 at 10:53 AM Post #29 of 36
LOL... she stripped all the rubber sealing out from around the door.. ate all the knobs and once she got passed the rubber sealent she somehow manages to pull the front metal panel off completly :0(.... same with the fridge.,.... ate the rubber and then somehow ripped the bloody door off (your only sposed to rip the bloody doors off!) hehehe
ahhh the joys of being a dog owner,, never a dull (or cheap) moment :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back