Who is on IRC and where are you?
Nov 28, 2002 at 7:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

millerdog

1000+ Head-Fier
There is an IRC chat for headphones? where are you guys?
md

Nov 28, 2002 at 8:56 PM Post #4 of 26
How do you get the IRC program or whatever it is and chat?

Nov 28, 2002 at 9:21 PM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by The Quality Guru
How do you get the IRC program or whatever it is and chat?

http://www.mirc.com/

Nov 29, 2002 at 6:58 AM Post #8 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
gloco isn't there enough. he sucks.

torgon owns you all.

hehe, everytime i logged in we would chat like for 10 mins then everyone would drift away...why bother?

Nov 30, 2002 at 2:50 AM Post #10 of 26
What are you talking about gloco. When I'm on there I'm on there constantly. Only I'm on there late at night. From 9-10 PM PST on until the AM hours. Recently some fresh faces have started to come on, we can use more. It gets lonely talking to myself
wink.gif
And a lot of DIY discussion is going on recently, so we can use input from anybody interested. Anyway, I'm going back to the room, see you there!

Nov 30, 2002 at 3:12 AM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by violeta88
What are you talking about gloco. When I'm on there I'm on there constantly. Only I'm on there late at night. From 9-10 PM PST on until the AM hours. Recently some fresh faces have started to come on, we can use more. It gets lonely talking to myself
wink.gif
And a lot of DIY discussion is going on recently, so we can use input from anybody interested. Anyway, I'm going back to the room, see you there!

Um...i'm not talking about the chatroom your in currently.

Nov 30, 2002 at 3:36 AM Post #13 of 26
Might I add #headphones is a friendly chat room, unlike some people on Head-Fi. BTW, this is why I don't post on Head-Fi anymore because whenever I say something I get my head snapped off by some smart mouth.

Nov 30, 2002 at 5:02 AM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by violeta88
You don't have to be a bitch about it.

This is exactly the reason why i don't visit #headphones, violetta, your an *******. Live with it.

I think what you said above pretty much proves why no one gives two ****s to talk with you, including me. 'Nuff said.

Nov 30, 2002 at 5:12 AM Post #15 of 26
I got on the #headphones tonight. This is my first time ever in any chat. I found it interesting and I got a lot of help from violeta88 which is very much apreciated.

THANX violeta88
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back