Who here only shaves in the shower?
Nov 29, 2008 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

AVALover5498

100+ Head-Fier
My father shaves at the sink like he's always done and so do my friends. Am I the only one who thinks it's more conveniant to just do it in the shower? My friends think it's weird. Who's with me?
bigsmile_face.gif

-Chris-

Nov 29, 2008 at 2:49 PM Post #3 of 57
I am not a slave to shave. I have a life. And I have a beard.

Nov 29, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #4 of 57
Wet shaving in the shower is a mess...
So I shave at the sink.
smile.gif

Nov 29, 2008 at 3:24 PM Post #5 of 57
Sometimes (when I don't forget to recharge the electric shaver). Otherwise I just use an electric razor in the sink.

Nov 29, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #6 of 57
For me, it's the best way to shave (provided that you have a good "fog-free" mirror...if there is such a thing).

You beard stays moist and the blade glides effortlessly over my face without any roadblocks.

Now, if only you can do the third "S" at the same time, it would truly be a time-effective event.

The real question is: Do people wipe standing up or sitting down?
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 29, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #10 of 57
Sometimes, it saves on shaving foam and somehow you get a smoother shave with all that warm running water. I only do my face though in the shower...
wink.gif

Nov 29, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #11 of 57
I would shave in the shower if I had a fog-less mirror.

But since I don't, and am too lazy to get one, I shave at the sink, but most of the time I just go like a week or two without shaving cuz it's such a hassle and takes more time then I'd like to spend doing it.

Nov 30, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #12 of 57
I shave in the shower. I have a beard and for me it's difficult to shave my neck without going to far upwards at my beard...so instead of shaving foam which hides the "cut" line I use hair conditioner...works great and goes a long way.

Feel free to steal my trick.
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #13 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I shave in the shower. I have a beard and for me it's difficult to shave my neck without going to far upwards at my beard...so instead of shaving foam which hides the "cut" line I use hair conditioner...works great and goes a long way.

Feel free to steal my trick.
tongue.gif

Hair Conditioner eh?
I might have to give it a try. Definantly cheaper than the Gillete Shave Gel I use.

-Chris-

Nov 30, 2008 at 3:47 AM Post #15 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVALover5498 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hair Conditioner eh?
... Definantly cheaper than the Gillete Shave Gel I use.

-Chris-

Or this stuff...

3670_TherShvGel_7_300.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back