Who has kept all of their Head-fi Avatars?
Jun 21, 2005 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Not on purpose, but I realized that when I resized my pics to avatar size, that I've kept all my old avvies on my comp. When I get home I think I'll post them all up here. It's a boring list tho, I've just put up avvies that indicate my current can lol. So the avvies were the MS-1, then the MS-2, then the SR200, then the HP2.

Other than Edwood, who has tons of animated ham hams, who has kept their avvies (and even rotate em!)?

Jun 21, 2005 at 4:30 PM Post #2 of 29
"Who has kept all of their Head-fi Avatars? "

Waste of time if you ask me.

tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 4:43 PM Post #4 of 29
Well, hehe, I have all of mine still. Hehe.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:01 PM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by pennylane
I've only had one.

Can I real quick ask the specifics on the bear?

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:11 PM Post #8 of 29
I've had two I can remember, but I probably had one before that. My current one I've had at least a year, and before that, it was a highly stylized B&W pic of me with HD 280s on. I'm fairly certain I had another before that, as I mentioned, but no idea what it was.

I like my current avatar, and use it on any forum I care enough about to take the time to upload it. I'll probably use it for some time now.

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:13 PM Post #9 of 29
For some reason I save all the avatars I make. I'm on my third avatar here at Head-Fi
smily_headphones1.gif

1. Maynard James Keenan
2. Tube glow from my millet
3. <--

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:17 PM Post #10 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTheD
Can I real quick ask the specifics on the bear?

Sure why not. It's a "snuff" (or something, not exactly good with these things) that belonged to my high school senior English/Philosophy teacher (a strange high school yes). Anyway, I had the 2 classes back to back, so I made it a habit of making myself comfortable for the 2 periods. One habit being grabbing his bear and taking it to my desk, where it stayed for the duration of the 2 hours (we didn't get much sleep in high school and many things we did made no sense at all), whatever got me through the day, right?

Anyway, I got attached to the bear over the course of the year, as many people noted. My friend (who I practiced spanish with) renamed it "patricito," or "little patrick" (my first name being Patrick, and again, insanity due to lack of sleep). I don't even remember its real name. Something involving snow I believe.

That particular picture was taken towards the end of the year, when we all had an abundance of AP tests. Our teacher decided to pretty much suspend class... or rather stop teaching, since everybody was getting ready to graduate and he understood we were all burnt out after 4 years.

I think that me and a few people "ditched" class to go to Starbuck's since there was hardly anybody in class anyway. Essentially, we just walked out of class, wentto the back parking lot which was not heavily guarded like the front (you had to be "special" to park in the back - either a teacher, student body, something important), and drove off for awhile. We felt bad for doing it so we decided to get the teacher a cup of joe, with his name on it. He was very nice and was sort of shocked we got him a cup of coffee. I decided to take a picture of the cup. Then I figured I might as well take a picture of the bear as well.

Anyway, I eventually got a bear of my own. "Patricito segundo," I named it. Still, I miss the original. So I have the picture to cherish its memory.

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:37 PM Post #12 of 29
Wow two bear avvies in a row! I sense a new trend!

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #13 of 29
lol@PinkFloyd

I can't recall using any other avatar other than this chocobo and the avatar that got me banned
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:40 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Wow two bear avvies in a row! I sense a new trend!

Hmm... maybe I should take a picture of my bear wearing my HD-580s or something.

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #15 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco
lol@PinkFloyd

I can't recall using any other avatar other than this chocobo and the avatar that got me banned
eek.gif
icon10.gif

I'd like a link to that avatar if you don't mind.
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back