Who Goes To Church On Sunday:
Nov 24, 2002 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Another thread I'm going to regret starting. So who goes to a place of worship on Sundays? Or other days.

Nov 24, 2002 at 6:27 AM Post #2 of 77
What if I don't go every sunday? I go Maybe every other.

Nov 24, 2002 at 7:00 AM Post #5 of 77
Don't take this the wrong way. Some Sundays I stay home while my wife and daughter go off to church. Prime time for me and Pete (Ety eating Sheltie) to enjoy home brewed Dunkin Doughnuts coffee an some real, smooth jazz. Light with sugar.

Nov 24, 2002 at 1:48 PM Post #6 of 77
I am on my way in a few minutes. Had to check the new posts though.
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 3:28 PM Post #11 of 77
Does Head-FI count?
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, in general "no". My stock answer is that I am an agnostic with occasional leanings to the extremes of atheism or deism. I agree with aeberbach's statement.

I do however, at times, use churches as good places for secluded meditation. IMO, that is their best purpose.

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 4:26 PM Post #12 of 77
Nope...The way i see it is if there is a god an he's suppose to be all knowing and seeing he would know that while i'm not a believer i'm still a better person than many a believer...

Nov 24, 2002 at 4:43 PM Post #13 of 77
I once went to a Hindu temple ...

Then I stopped. God knows what happened but I did begin to respect other religions all of a sudden.

Nov 24, 2002 at 4:46 PM Post #14 of 77
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
I once went to a Hindu temple ...

Then I stopped. God knows what happened but I did begin to respect other religions all of a sudden.

thats what makes you a better person
cool.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 4:54 PM Post #15 of 77
I never do, I can't even remember going to church on Sundays. The last few times I been to any church it was many, many years apart and it was for three different weddings and that was only because I was in two of them. The 1st time someone dropped out at the last second and they begged me to fill in, so I did as a favor. The second time I was the best man, so I had to rehearse in the church, so I think I went once to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back