Who can wiggle their ears?
Jun 19, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #5 of 43
i can do it without raising my eyebrows but i am no where near rockin amigo's abilities of doing them separately. apparently its the gene we share with horses that makes us do that but in most people that muscle is vestigial and over time has lost a lot of its tension.

Jun 19, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #6 of 43
My sister can, I cannot. However, I find that the ability to roll one's tongue is a more useful trick
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2008 at 4:38 AM Post #8 of 43
I think it takes more talent to raise an eyebrow than to wiggle your ears. At least I know more people who can do the latter.

I can wiggle my ears. I use it to pull glasses up my nose when I wear my glasses, instead of pushing them with my finger. I can't raise either of my eyebrows, though, and I've tried several times with epic fail.

Jun 19, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #10 of 43
I can wiggle my ears, raise my right eyebrow, do the Elvis sneer, curl my tongue, and the Vulcan handsign with both hands.

Yeah, I've got talent.
wink.gif

Jun 19, 2008 at 5:29 AM Post #11 of 43
I think Erik's got me beat, with a couple of exceptions due to being born without real solid tendons
biggrin.gif

I can wiggle ears independently, but can't raise a single eyebrow go figure.

Jun 19, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #12 of 43
I can wiggle my ears, its how I check the seal of my IEM's. I can also raise both eyebrows, curl my tongue into 1,2 or 3 loops, do the vulcan hand sign on both hands, do the elvis sneer with both sides of my mouth, and throw up TWO "westsiiide!" W's with my hands at once. In your FACE, Erik! :p

Jun 19, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #14 of 43
I can wiggle my ears, raise my left eyebrow, shake my eyes (they move really fast from side to side)

Jun 19, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #15 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it takes more talent to raise an eyebrow than to wiggle your ears. At least I know more people who can do the latter.

Really. I could raise an eyebrow way before I could wiggle my ears, so I always assumed that it was easier.

I'm impressed. We seem to be a very talented bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back