Whiplash TWag Eclipse JHA Balanced IEM Cable 48" 3.5mm TRRS (for HM-801 Balanced Amp Module)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

warp08

Headphoneus Supremus
For sale is a mint condition, balanced Whiplash Eclipse JH Audio IEM cable designed for the HifiMAN HM-801 Balanced Amp module (although it could be easily reterminated to any other balanced plug such as the RSA balanced plug used by the SR-71x and the Protector).

I am the first owner.

Compatible with all JHA, Westone and UE customs (I've been using it primarily with the JH13 and JH16s), according to the Whiplash Audio website.  It has less than 50 hours estimated listening time on it.

Price includes US shipping.  I will ship it to selected locations abroad, but it will cost $20 extra (registered).  I have no control over shipping costs and will not ship unregistered.  I will absorb PayPal fees.  Please have PayPal-verified email and shipping address.

Mar 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #3 of 4

warp08

Headphoneus Supremus
Easily, just need to combine the dual grounds into a single thread and solder it to a TRS adapter.  I'm assuming you're handy with the soldering iron.  Or you can just have Whiplash redo it for you for a nominal cost to preserve the warranty.  The cable is less than six months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread