Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Sep 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #151 of 183
Hi,  Craig
I waiting for 8 month already. Could you make refund process?
Otherwise I'll contact to PayPal to make a refund process.

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #152 of 183
I can only speak to my own experience, but I ordered a replacement cable for my FitEar 334 in late August.  Craig was swift in his responses to my queries, kept me updated on the progress, and I received a beautiful cable about a month after ordering.  I am highly satisfied and would not hesitate to order from Whiplash again.

Oct 3, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #153 of 183
Me too. I ordered a Whiplash TWag V3 cable for my MH335DW. I live in HK but Craig was so kind that he had waived the shipping fee for my cable. After one month, my cable arrived and I am quite satisfied with it's quality. I think I will order from Whiplash again if I need other upgrades for my setup.

P.S. actually the TWag v3 is already my second order, my first one was the TWag v2 for my ES5 and that was great too.

Oct 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #155 of 183
Tell me about it. I have a cable owed by them for a year now. I still have the registered shipping form that they received my cable. Never getting anything from them again. 

Oct 23, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #158 of 183
  Tell me about it. I have a cable owed by them for a year now. I still have the registered shipping form that they received my cable. Never getting anything from them again. 

keep sending craig emails. i definitely believe he will reply

Oct 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #159 of 183

keep sending craig emails. i definitely believe he will reply

a YEAR,12 months,365 days,24 Hours a day,60 Minutes a hour, 60 seconds a minute

that is CLEARLY dropping the ball by all standards. thats too long to owe someone something.

even if he eventually answers, there is no excuse to prolong such a event like sending out a cable.

these cables arent made with unicorn mane stranded wires. come on.

just saying...

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #160 of 183
And I was told to send the cable up. think I have the email somewhere. It's to replace a TWag V1 with a V2? Something like that. I dunno. I have emailed plenty of times.

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #162 of 183
Disclaimer: I am not a hater of Whiplash in a typical sense. I still value some of their products. I have a TWag v1, one of the good ones without copper, that I wouldn't sell for anything and a couple of older LODs. And I have owned other of their products before. But after this experience with them. I'm not dealing with them anymore. unacceptable.

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #163 of 183
Please send me an email to csanborn@whiplashaudio.com.

I have definitely have had my fair share of issues. One of them have been emails going to my Junk folder.

Try that...

Sorry!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back