Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Feb 7, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #61 of 166

Sounds great with my NT6...X5 + TWAu + NT6 =
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

Calyx M (hurry up Calyx and bring on the pre-ordering already!!) -> VorzAmp Pure II -> TWau ref -> NT6 PRO, my body is ready
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 16, 2014 at 2:31 AM Post #68 of 166
Nah, I got the 4-conductor variety. The wire is thin but not to the extent that I'm not concerned with the ease of use of a 8-conductor wire... Had nightmares carrying around my JH13 with the hybrid wires back when it came out and I jumped on it.

Feb 16, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #69 of 166
Nah, I got the 4-conductor variety. The wire is thin but not to the extent that I'm not concerned with the ease of use of a 8-conductor wire... Had nightmares carrying around my JH13 with the hybrid wires back when it came out and I jumped on it.

I see. I ordered the 8-conductor anyway. Will let you know when it comes. :)

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:23 AM Post #72 of 166
Yes 8 is an extra and one I couldn't afford so my full order is all 4 conductor. Hope it won't be long before it's finished

Feb 16, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #75 of 166
When I bought the Twau, I had the opportunity to try both it as well as the Twag v3 on my TG334. Having listened to it for a couple of hours now, I'll just like to say this: if you can afford this cable comfortably, don't hesitate and get it. Really. I'm willing to eat my phone if it leaves you disappointed! Compared to the stock cable, the Twau turns the TG334 into a different beast altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back