Which will you most likely go with?
Aug 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM Post #5 of 19

Quote:
That list is p1ss poor, IMO.

I'll go with yello131's list and pick HJE900.

[size=medium]
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.
[/size]

Aug 23, 2010 at 8:08 AM Post #6 of 19
Please dont make me choose!  I didn't want to choose!  Why am I being forced to choose?

Aug 23, 2010 at 8:21 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.

That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.

Aug 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #11 of 19

Quote:
Um, about three so far I think...

Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...

Aug 23, 2010 at 9:31 AM Post #12 of 19

Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.
Quote:
 Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...

Aug 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM Post #14 of 19

I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry.  Am sure you understand.  Maybe you could ask him again?
Quote:

I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back