Which SoundMagic? PL 11, 12, 18 or 20?
May 18, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #61 of 65
hi...any1 here owns pl-11..how is the performance?is it suitable for a basshead?n how is it compare to the creative ep-630 (assume both same price)?

thanks in advance..

Dec 23, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #62 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by mecch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi...any1 here owns pl-11..how is the performance?is it suitable for a basshead?n how is it compare to the creative ep-630 (assume both same price)?

thanks in advance..

Well the general consensus it the PL-11 is better than EP-630, especially in details.

Mar 16, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by niceblokedave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello i have been reading this thread with great interest !. I'm looking at either the PL-18 or PL-12 . I am not a bass freak at all so clarity is key for me So any advice would be appeciated. I was looking on the net and found these Sound Magic PL18 Portable in Ear Plug Earphone .They are £9.29 but i know nothing about the company.....any ideas. Cheers guys :wink:

No one of the lower models to my ears can compete in clarity comparing to the bigger brother PL30. I more think these should be the right phones for you. If you can afford it, I would choose the PL30 and then more forget the lower ones.

Can't say something about your link but why not just go head over to focalprice or dealperfect. I think they are cheaper.
Also focalprice had 15% off last month with this coupon: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/deal-alert-15-off-soundmagic-products-focalprice-coupon-466501/
I still cut down $3.75 for me consider it should has expired.
icon10.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #65 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No one of the lower models to my ears can compete in clarity comparing to the bigger brother PL30. I more think these should be the right phones for you. If you can afford it, I would choose the PL30 and then more forget the lower ones.

Can't say something about your link but why not just go head over to focalprice or dealperfect. I think they are cheaper.
Also focalprice had 15% off last month with this coupon: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/deal-alert-15-off-soundmagic-products-focalprice-coupon-466501/
I still cut down $3.75 for me consider it should has expired.
icon10.gif

Thankyou very much for your help !. I have taken your advice and ordered the PL-30's . You were right about the code too, it still works !
smile.gif
. The PL30 were the first Soundmagic review i ever read and are what got me looking at them in the first place. Once again thx for the help
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back