Which of the following is the LEAST listened-to song on Michael Jackson's Thriller album?
Jun 22, 2015 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Please list the song if you chose "other..."  
smile.gif

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #2 of 8
I can't even remember "The Lady in my Life".

Jun 22, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #4 of 8
I claim no responsibility....Thriller was before my time. I worked on Bad, History and Dangerous. LOL

I thought you worked on all the Jackson 5 albums...:D

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #6 of 8

I can't even remember "The Lady in my Life".

I didn't either, nor did I remember Baby Be Mine.  
blink.gif

I claim no responsibility....Thriller was before my time. I worked on Bad, History and Dangerous. LOL

Love the beginning of Stranger In Moscow BTW!  
smile.gif

I thought you worked on all the Jackson 5 albums...
biggrin.gif

Nope...just Bad, History and Dangerous.

LOL, crack-about-age fail.  
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #7 of 8
I was just listening to Thriller today! It was my first album that I ever had as a child. I got a new pair of HP's a few weeks ago and forgot to give the album a go on them till today. Anyways, the song I like least is The Girl Is Mine. That one always got skipped for me. They could have left that **** off the album. It breaks up the feel of the album and doesn't really fit the rest of the album style wise IMHO. Plus Paul is good for the Beatles and all, but he can't hang with top notch soul & R&B singers like MJ. MJ was cut from a totally different cloth when it comes to singing. 

Baby Be Mine and Lady In My Life are actually good damn songs.

Even LL Cool J thought Lady In My Life is a damn good song...

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #8 of 8
Actually I think I listen to Thriller the least, it's okay but doesn't really stand out to me. Indeed many fans consider Thriller one of the "worst" songs even though the music video was great. Maybe I'm just a bit superstitious but watch This Is It and how there's a breakdown in Thriller where the zombies drop down. This was from the day before he died.

I prefer the solo demo for The Girl is Mine to the final version, but it seems to be poorly mastered with some distortions, yet will.i.am decided to make a club remix out of it.

Baby Be Mine is cool but I tend to think of it as a Rock With You 2.0. Lady in My Life is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back