Which MP3 CD players can Fast-Foward?
Aug 6, 2002 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

El~Zapo

New Head-Fier
After doing some reasearch into MP3 CD players, I've noticed that some of them do not fast foward through mp3 files! This is apparent on the Philips exp103 and others.

I would like to know which models from the RioVolt line (especially the sp50) have this feature. Also I think the iRiver ChromeX has fast forward but I'm not sure. Mucho thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this.

Aug 6, 2002 at 4:33 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by El~Zapo
After doing some reasearch into MP3 CD players, I've noticed that some of them do not fast foward through mp3 files! This is apparent on the Philips exp103 and others.

I would like to know which models from the RioVolt line (especially the sp50) have this feature. Also I think the iRiver ChromeX has fast forward but I'm not sure. Mucho thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this.

RioVolt 100 & SlimX both do.

Aug 6, 2002 at 4:52 PM Post #3 of 6
What about the sp50? SlimX is out of my price range, but ChromeX I might be able to swing the cost of.. and I found out that it does scan forward.

edit: just found out that the sp50 actually does fast forward.
cool.gif

Aug 7, 2002 at 1:35 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by El~Zapo
What about the sp50? SlimX is out of my price range, but ChromeX I might be able to swing the cost of.. and I found out that it does scan forward.

edit: just found out that the sp50 actually does fast forward.
cool.gif

I don't know what the sp50 goes for, but the SlimX can be had for as low as $139. If you can scrape up the cash you'll love it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back