Which Male physique type is more attractive?
Oct 12, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #31 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fantastic ass though.

I'm sure his boyfriend would agree with you.

Oct 13, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #33 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn, so I take it he is already taken.

Oct 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM Post #35 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^hehehehe.

As a female, I will say that neither actually appeals to me all that much. Generally, I'd prefer you to look human, instead of some muscles stacked over some bones.

The ultra lean and skinny look does not do it for me. I do not want to be able to share pants with whoever I'm looking at.

lol I would probably say the same about my female counterparts... Women are supposed to have big asses
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #36 of 56
Many women secretly long for--but fear the overwhelming magnificence of intense intimacy with the real raw thing.

shane_mcgowan.jpg

Oct 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #37 of 56
All I know is that there's mostly males here, and a thread talking about guys bodies with pics is just weird.

I'm guessing the OP is asking what type of build to go for. It reminds me of when I started getting serious about body building years ago. I told someone with more experienced than me that I didn't want to get too big. He laughed and said that's something people say, but the reality is it takes many years of solid, hardcore training.

So, for the OP if my assumption is correct, then just train hard. Getting lean can happen quickly if you're disciplined, but do heavy weights and low reps along with high reps/lower weights. It will build both types of muscle and minus roids you won't get too big.

If I'm wrong about why you put this poll together and you were just thinking about naked built guys when this questions came to mind, then....
eek.gif
I don't know what to tell you.

Oct 13, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #38 of 56
If you read the OP he was looking for the female head-fiers opinions primarily. But obviously it´s quite interesting for the male head-fiers as well.

I really don´t see anything weird with this thread I have to say lol

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #39 of 56
Really, what's the ratio on this site? I can think of probably five usernames that I KNOW belong to females. I can think of about a jillion that belong to guys.

Thread efficiency fail.
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #40 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by chud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
christina-aguilera-and-husband.jpg

This picture wins the thread.

I would say that if you're looking for a quick lay, then yeah, athletic types have an advantage being tossed into a sports bar. However, the stereotypical dreamy physical appearance means less when looking for a long-term relationship.

Weigh what you want from a woman right now and make your decision from there!

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #41 of 56
Quote:

I would say that if you're looking for a quick lay, then yeah, athletic types have an advantage being tossed into a sports bar. However, the stereotypical dreamy physical appearance means less when looking for a long-term relationship.

You sound fairly biased. I know quite a few athletic/physically built people who have good personalities and careers, just like I've seen skinny plain joes with bad ones. (And the recent geek revolution in the media has only exasperated the latter) Though I generally refrain from associating with meatheads and d-bags.

Oct 14, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #42 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do fo' sho.

I'm a dude but personally I think most females would like something to hold onto. So too skinny can be a bad thing. However most of my female friends find bulging muscles to be a turn-off. It's all about balance, man. SOME body fat is healthy. Extra energy stored away to be burned off in an emergency.

Also, if you are all muscles and no fat, it makes you feel rather hard to the touch. This tends to be appealing at first but as you get closer to the girl, she may not like it as much...

Oct 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #43 of 56
How about a "Which female physique type is more attractive?" thread...?
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #44 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about a "Which female physique type is more attractive?" thread...?
wink.gif

Just being a female human is enough for most the fellas here.

Oct 14, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #45 of 56
female alien works as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back